Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Evangelicals claim that god has already sealed it in heaven that

On 11/23/2020 11:13 PM, marika wrote:
On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:39:26 PM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 24/11/2020 03:34, Bod wrote:
These people appear insane, but the video clips were hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gIAtDxyTaM

Make sure you watch it to the end, some best bits near the end :-)

Trump interacts with evangelicals even less than he does with his contractors

Yeah he interacts with his contractors.
He just doesn't pay them

The blond woman, Paula White is a pretty good con artist. I have seen clips of her cray cray a number of times, usually with a clip of the vibrating cat meme dubbed in

wikipedia
the Senate report found the church White-Cain operated with her now ex-husband spent tax-exempt ministry funds one year to pay nearly $900,000 for the couple's waterfront mansion, and over a million dollars in salaries to family members paid for the Whites' private jet. White and her church did not cooperate with the investigation. In 2011, Grassley issued a report outlining his committee's findings but took no additional action

Michael Cohen, in his book, reports that a few years before Trump came down the escalator, White assembled a number of evangelicals who "laid on hands" and blessed Trump's candidacy.

After he returned, he mocked the group of religious leaders. He despises them

Nonetheless, he has taken "Bible lessons" from White, in her position as his spiritual counselor. You can tell what he really learned from her. She is a proponent of Norman Vincent Peale's prosperity theology, which boiled down to its essence, says you give me money and that means God will be good to you here on earth, and I guess in heaven.

What Trump clearly learned from her is the money making part of this business. His rallies are virtually identical to these screaming sessions she puts on. Build the Wall and Lock her Up mantras instead of Praise the Lord. All the while demanding money from the attendees.

He is a good student.

I found it somewhat hilarious that the lawyer for his case in Pennsylvania is named Teufel, which in German means Devil. Coincidence? I think not

mk5000

The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.--sometimes attributed to George Orwell

https://twitter.com/YellowCube7/stat...744771/photo/1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/11/2020 03:34, Bod wrote:
[...]

That would be cute if it had any truth to it. Not only hasn't team Trump shown millions of
dead voters, they haven't even shown any significant number at all, let alone any number
that could change the election. Given the craziness of the Trumpets, I don't see why any
attempts at fraud would be limited to Democrats only. Tucker Carlson at Fox did a great job
with dead voters. He put up four examples of dead people that he claimed had voted.
Within hours, one woman came forward, she was Mrs. Her Husband's name, that's how
she's registered, she voted. It was her husband who died. Within another day, two
more similarly blew up on Tucker, people who voted that happened to have the same
name as someone who died, etc. IDK the final status of the fourth one.
So seems team Trump can't even come up with four. What a total **** show and
embarrassment for not only Trump, but the rest of the shystering Republicans that
are going along with this.

To his credit, Tucker did expose whacko Sidney Powell. All he had to do was ask her to
supply some evidence for any of her wild accusations, like Hugo Chavez, Cuba, China,
Soros et al all being involved in a conspiracy to change votes in the voting eqpt. She
produced nothing, then got mad at Tucker for asking and told him not to call her anymore.
Dripping hair dye, crazy conspiracy allegations, tearing apart the very fabric of our
democracy with lies. All this brought to you by Trump, just as I warned he would five
years ago. The Republican Party is dead to me now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24/11/2020 03:34, Bod wrote:
[...]

The 2 dead people that I read about voting both were Republicans.