Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Sunday drive in Minneapolis

You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2020 9:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

That's just plain sad.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 10/08/2020 15:08, Muggles wrote:
On 8/10/2020 9:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

That's just plain sad.

Agreed.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2020 10:08 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/10/2020 9:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

That's just plain sad.

I'm sure you could do the same drive through other Democrat mayor
controlled cities.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2020 10:58 AM, Frank wrote:
On 8/10/2020 10:08 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 8/10/2020 9:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

That's just plain sad.

I'm sure you could do the same drive through other Democrat mayor
controlled cities.

That's even more sad.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but ****
that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but ****
that.

I exited when I saw that too
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 20:41:24 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but ****
that.

Well roared, senile blabbermouth!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

Â*I did not have to.Â* Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

Google account is needed. I could not see getting around it. No big
deal to get one. I had signed up years ago to upload to youtube.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2020 10:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Yes, more proof that Republicans build stuff and the democrats tear it down.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

I also didn't get asked that question.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

You must have already signed up and they autolog you based on a cookie
on your machine. I got that same prompt. My dog has an account but I
didn't bother signing in to see a video that has been bouncing around
the net for a month. It is just a drive through a devastated city. If
the "**** the Pigs" graffiti were in Arabic I would think it was a
Iraq after we bombed them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

Google has your number...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:30:51 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

Google has your number...

Prove it, blabbermouth!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2020-08-10 19:41, rbowman wrote:
On 08/10/2020 08:05 AM, Frank wrote:
You will not see this on the news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqqoyv_ikiU

Sign in to confirm your age? Not to put too fine a point on it but
**** that.

I exited when I saw that too

I did not have to. Maybe you guys are just young looking to the computer

I also didn't get asked that question.

I got the question. I reloaded and got it again. I went to the next
screen and then went back without filling out the next screen and got it
again.

If you didn't get it, I t hink it's because you were already logged in
to google.