Default PVC S&D pipe (2729) available in Minneapolis area?

I've called several dealers and distributors in Mpls and St. Paul
looking for this pipe and fittings to use for DC system. None of them
have it or know who does.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Rick

Did you try ace hardware for the fittings? I'm pretty sure all 6" PVC has
the same OD. Only the wall thickness varies.
http://www.acehardware.com/family/in...254880.1255006

I'm sure if you talk to a plumbing supply house they can order you some.
Might take a minimum size order though.

-j

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've called several dealers and distributors in Mpls and St. Paul
looking for this pipe and fittings to use for DC system. None of them
have it or know who does.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Rick

Bill Leonhardt

wrote in message
oups.com...
I've called several dealers and distributors in Mpls and St. Paul
looking for this pipe and fittings to use for DC system. None of them
have it or know who does.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Rick

Rick,

I don't live anywhere near MN, but if you don't get any other answers, the
following may help.

I used 4" S&D for all but the main trunk line (5" spiral) in my D/C system.
The pipe and basic fittings came from Home Depot. I did, however, buy
several fittings from:
www.mcmaster.com
The quality and variety of the fittings was better than HD, including having
90 degree LONG radius elbows.

Good luck,

Bill Leonhardt

Walt Conner

In this part of the Country, Mid-West, the thin 4" PVC pipe is readily
available at all Farm Supply Stores, Rural King, Big R, TSC, etc. About $4
per 10 ft. length. It is plenty good for dust collector system. Mine has
been in use for close to 20 years.

Walt Conner

looking for this pipe and fittings to use for DC system. None of them
have it or know who does.

Any suggestions?

They didn't carry the "thin" stuff,

patrick conroy

wrote in message
oups.com...

Any suggestions?

Others have said HD - ours in this area doesn't have it, only Sched 40.
Oddly enough the Lowes here did have it, in 4", for a little over $4/10'.
And more oddly, all of the Ace Hardware's I checked had it too.