Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?World=e2=80=99s_top_epidemiologists=3a_masks_d on=e2=80=99?=?Q?t_work!?=

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

Thats less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

https://www.infowars.com/worlds-top-...sks-dont-work/

--
So don't be a masktard, take off your mask and breathe again!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default World’s top epidemiologists: masks don’t work!

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:44:32 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Cite?

https://www.infowars.com/

Oh!
LOL
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IFdvcmxk4oCZcyB0b3AgZXBpZGVtaW9sb2dpc3RzOi BtYXNrcyBkb27igJl0IHdvcg==?=?B?ayE=?=

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 7:44:36 PM UTC-4, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

Thats less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

https://www.infowars.com/worlds-top-...sks-dont-work/

--
So don't be a masktard, take off your mask and breathe again!

Infowars? That's your source? Shows where a big part of the problem is.

Plonk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?V29ybGTigJlzIHRvcCBlcGlkZW1pb2xvZ2lzdHM6IG1hc2 tzIGRv?=?B?buKAmXQgd29yayE=?=

Grumpy Old White Guy used his or her keyboard to write :
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in
reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

More malicious lies aimed at raising the death count.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_World=e2=80=99s_top_epidemiologists=3a_m asks_don?=?Q?=e2=80=99t_work!?=

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/

Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_World=e2=80=99s_top_epidemiologists:_masks _don?=?Q?=e2=80=99t_work!?=

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Cite?

https://www.infowars.com/

Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Do your own research. The last time I looked none of the Scandinavian
countries and the Netherlands were requiring masks. They were looking at
the options but had not seen a convincing study.

Lacking a definition for 'face covering' I see people using bandannas or
neck gaiters to satisfy the requirements. I read a study this morning
that stated both are worse than no mask since they tend to break up
droplets into smaller droplets that are more easily airborne.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/09/2020 06:48 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Grumpy Old White Guy used his or her keyboard to write :
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful
in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

More malicious lies aimed at raising the death count.

Apparently the Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are trying to
amp up their death count. They have stated the have not seen convincing
evidence of the efficacy of masks at this time.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_World=E2=80=99s_top_epidemiologists:?==?UT F-8?Q?_masks_don=E2=80=99t_work!?=

"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote in message
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in
reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of
August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to
figures from Johns Hopkins University.

And Taiwan has had just 7 deaths and they do wear masks.

Thats less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia
or influenza in a given year.

https://www.infowars.com/worlds-top-...sks-dont-work/

--
So don't be a masktard, take off your mask and breathe again!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:03:27 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Lacking a definition for 'face covering' I see people using bandannas or
neck gaiters to satisfy the requirements. I read a study this morning
that stated both are worse than no mask since they tend to break up
droplets into smaller droplets that are more easily airborne.

What you senile twit miss of course is that it was shown that in regions
were they had been using masks and then stopped insisting on using masks,
infections started spreading again!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:05:10 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Apparently the Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are trying to
amp up their death count. They have stated the have not seen convincing
evidence of the efficacy of masks at this time.

YOUR "source", please, senile blabbermouth?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 13:15:23 +1000, %%, better known as cantankerous

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/

Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks

Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 11:15:35 PM UTC-4, %% wrote:
"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote in message
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in
reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of
August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to
figures from Johns Hopkins University.

And Taiwan has had just 7 deaths and they do wear masks.

There was a famous Reagan campaign commercial on defense that showed a
bear wandering around in a forest. The narrator said something to the
effect of there is bear out there. Some people say the bear is aggressive
and dangerous. Others say that the bear is friendly. Until we're sure,
isn't it better to have a strong defense against the bear? Applied to
masks, the message is the same. Even if there is some question as to the
effectiveness of masks, we should be using them. It's just a freaking mask
folks. But today's Republicans have gone bat **** crazy, have turned a
simple mask into yet another stupid, divisive political issue and are
following the orange clown over the cliff.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse
Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/
Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks

Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton

Ewwww!Â* Do you have mask mouth?

https://principia-scientific.com/mas...-say-dentists/

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse
Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/
Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks

Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton

Ewwww!Â* Do you have mask mouth?

https://principia-scientific.com/mas...-say-dentists/

No, why would I? I only wear a mask about an hour a week.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 06:38:44 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 11:15:35 PM UTC-4, %% wrote:
"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote in message
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in
reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of
August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to
figures from Johns Hopkins University.

And Taiwan has had just 7 deaths and they do wear masks.

Applied to
masks, the message is the same. Even if there is some question as to the
effectiveness of masks, we should be using them. It's just a freaking mask
folks.

I bet if someone took some of these "masks" that people have been
reusing since Easter and cultured them, opinions about their safety
would change. I bet they make a toilet seat at the port authority look
clean. People still put them on their face and breathe through them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?_World=EF=BF=BDs_top_epidemiologists:?==?UT F-8?Q?_masks_don=EF=BF=BDt_work!?=

wrote:

[...]

You've lost that bet. The virus only only remains viable for days at most.

I bet they make a toilet seat at the port authority look clean.

You have lost that bet too with this virus.

People still put them on their face and breathe through them.

But when they did that previously it didnt infect them, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse
Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/
Oh!
LOL
[]'s
Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks
Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton

Ewwww!Â* Do you have mask mouth?

https://principia-scientific.com/mas...-say-dentists/

No, why would I? I only wear a mask about an hour a week.

Cindy Hamilton

I just signed a petition to repeal Der Führer Whitmer's emergency powers.Â* Hopefully the N-Zero masks can legally come off soon.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You poor little snowflake. Having to wear a mask is such a terrible burden..

The kids in Little House on the Prairie were tougher than you.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 05:01:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

It's the other way around. It takes an individual with strength of
character to NOT do something just because other people are doing it.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/10/2020 6:38 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

Repubs these days will do anything to object to science or logic. They
always make it a political thing.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse
Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/
Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks
Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton

Ewwww!Â* Do you have mask mouth?

https://principia-scientific.com/mas...-say-dentists/

No, why would I? I only wear a mask about an hour a week.

Cindy Hamilton

Some of us get out a lot more than that.
Imagine that poor worker wearing one 8-9 hours a day at work and still
having things to do out in public when they get off work.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I could probably wear a full MOPP suit an hour a day but some of us
are not shut ins.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse
Cite?
https://www.infowars.com/
Oh!
LOL
[]'s

Here you go, Sha-doh!

https://principia-scientific.com/?s=masks
Ah, Principia Scientific. Which features stories like "Doctors Who Discovered
Cancer Enzymes in Vaccines All Murdered".

Really? All of them were murdered?

Junk science. You might as well join a cargo cult.

Cindy Hamilton

Ewwww!Â* Do you have mask mouth?

https://principia-scientific.com/mas...-say-dentists/

Oh, look. More bull**** from Principia Scientific. I hadn't
noticed that earlier.

No, why would I? I only wear a mask about an hour a week.

Cindy Hamilton

Some of us get out a lot more than that.
Imagine that poor worker wearing one 8-9 hours a day at work and still
having things to do out in public when they get off work.

I do feel sorry for those people. I'm grateful I work in
a private company where most people are teleworking and
those of us who come in every day only wear masks if we
get stuck in a meeting.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If masks actually worked, Der Führer Whitmer could open up the bowling alleys.

https://detroit.cbslocal.com/2020/08...-sue-governor/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/11/2020 04:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I do feel sorry for those people. I'm grateful I work in
a private company where most people are teleworking and
those of us who come in every day only wear masks if we
get stuck in a meeting.

We're supposed to wear a mask if we're in the halls 'in case you meet
someone and cannot social distance'. Sometimes I remember to do so.
Since March there usually 4 people in the department. Besides that. it's
the 15 minute dash through the grocery store one or two times a week.

I don't know how the people in the store do it. It might be me but my
impression is most of the people in masks are either ****ed off or
stressed out. Maybe it's the masks that hide the facial clues people
have used in social interaction for the last few thousand years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 07:42:02 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

We're supposed to wear a mask if we're in the halls 'in case you meet
someone and cannot social distance'.

I'd like to see you senile blabbermouth lying in your coffin with a mask ...QUIET!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 07:42:02 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/11/2020 04:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I do feel sorry for those people. I'm grateful I work in
a private company where most people are teleworking and
those of us who come in every day only wear masks if we
get stuck in a meeting.

We're supposed to wear a mask if we're in the halls 'in case you meet
someone and cannot social distance'. Sometimes I remember to do so.
Since March there usually 4 people in the department. Besides that. it's
the 15 minute dash through the grocery store one or two times a week.

I don't know how the people in the store do it. It might be me but my
impression is most of the people in masks are either ****ed off or
stressed out. Maybe it's the masks that hide the facial clues people
have used in social interaction for the last few thousand years.

The people I see in stores are really getting mask fatigue. They are
constantly pulling them down or away from their face to breathe and a
lot do not cover their nose. I am really wondering what the long range
health concerns might be. I still would like to see these cultured to
see exactly what is growing in there. (even if it is not Covid)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?Q?Re=3a_World=c2=92s_top_epidemiologists=3a_mask s_don=c2=92?=?Q?t_work!?=

wrote:

[...]

They are just re-breathing all the gunk they exhaled. That CAN'T be
healthy or good for their lungs.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

The gunk is already in the lungs and was just exhaled. Same gunk.
What's the hazard?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 9 Aug 2020 19:05:10 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 08/09/2020 06:48 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Grumpy Old White Guy used his or her keyboard to write :
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful
in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

More malicious lies aimed at raising the death count.

Apparently the Scandinavian countries and the Netherlands are trying to
amp up their death count.

The Netherlands' rate DOUBLED last week. So they succeeded.
Thanks for sacrificing yourselves to prove a point!!!
The Scandinavian countries are using something called
"Intelligent Strategies". If it works, maybe the US will adopt it once
that orange thing is gone.
Baby steps.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I was wondering the same thing, but then it dawned on me that she might
have a severe case of Gunk Lung. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Gee ... I shouldn't have to explain that to you.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Just pretend you're explaining it to someone else.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If you let it keep growing in there for a few weeks who knows?

There is also the problem with CO2 buildup. That is why an OSHA
approved N-95 has an exhalation valve in it. You don't want a hypoxic
person using power tools. That makes it useless as a health device
tho.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

True!Â* Think of the money you'd save by recycling your "exhaled" food.

--
Demolitioncrats are destroying America!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default =?iso-8859-1?Q?_World's_top_epidemiologists:_masks_don't_w ork!?=

wrote:

[...]

Doesn't work like that with this virus. Its only viable for days
outside the body and doesn't grow at all outside the body.

There is also the problem with CO2 buildup. That is why
an OSHA approved N-95 has an exhalation valve in it.

Nope, that's there to make it easier to breath.

You don't want a hypoxic person using power tools.
That makes it useless as a health device tho.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:13:31 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Corona is not the only bacteria and virus you need to worry about.

There is also the problem with CO2 buildup. That is why
an OSHA approved N-95 has an exhalation valve in it.

Nope, that's there to make it easier to breath.

Hence easier to expel the CO2.
That is good for an industrial worker who is working hard and only
interested in maintaining a good blood oxygen level without inhaling
contaminants but they are useless for corona.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 12 Aug 2020 11:13:31 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Richard about senile Rodent:
"Rod Speed, a bare faced pig and ignorant ****."
MID: