Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default ?Q?_World=EF=BF=BDs_top_epidemiologists:?==?UT F-8?Q?_masks_don=EF=BF=BDt_work!?=

wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Aug 2020 06:38:44 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Sunday, August 9, 2020 at 11:15:35 PM UTC-4, %% wrote:
"Grumpy Old White Guy" wrote in message
The top medical experts in the world cant decide if masks are helpful
in
reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As
of
August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to
figures from Johns Hopkins University.

And Taiwan has had just 7 deaths and they do wear masks.

Applied to
masks, the message is the same. Even if there is some question as to the
effectiveness of masks, we should be using them. It's just a freaking
mask
folks.

I bet if someone took some of these "masks" that
people have been reusing since Easter and cultured
them, opinions about their safety would change.

You've lost that bet. The virus only only remains viable for days at most.

I bet they make a toilet seat at the port authority look clean.

You have lost that bet too with this virus.

People still put them on their face and breathe through them.

But when they did that previously it didnt infect them, stupid.