Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default World’s top epidemiologists: masks don’t work!

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 11:02:01 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 at 1:54:53 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 8/11/2020 12:12 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 07:42:02 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 08/11/2020 04:22 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
I do feel sorry for those people. I'm grateful I work in
a private company where most people are teleworking and
those of us who come in every day only wear masks if we
get stuck in a meeting.

We're supposed to wear a mask if we're in the halls 'in case you meet
someone and cannot social distance'. Sometimes I remember to do so.
Since March there usually 4 people in the department. Besides that. it's
the 15 minute dash through the grocery store one or two times a week.

I don't know how the people in the store do it. It might be me but my
impression is most of the people in masks are either ****ed off or
stressed out. Maybe it's the masks that hide the facial clues people
have used in social interaction for the last few thousand years.

The people I see in stores are really getting mask fatigue. They are
constantly pulling them down or away from their face to breathe and a
lot do not cover their nose. I am really wondering what the long range
health concerns might be. I still would like to see these cultured to
see exactly what is growing in there. (even if it is not Covid)

They are just re-breathing all the gunk they exhaled. That CAN'T be
healthy or good for their lungs.

The gunk is already in the lungs and was just exhaled. Same gunk.
What's the hazard?

I was wondering the same thing, but then it dawned on me that she might
have a severe case of Gunk Lung. Ain't nobody got time for that.