Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Selling Used Air-Conditioners and Gas Furnaces

On Thursday, June 10, 2004 at 4:06:20 PM UTC-6, New Question wrote:
Is there a market for used, full house air-conditioners and full house gas
furnaces? Where would we sell them? We are talking about the kind of
air-conditioners and gas furnaces that are used to heat a standard,
two-story, $200,000, suburban home.

I have several units available if anyone is still looking.