Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Selling Used Air-Conditioners and Gas Furnaces

On 7/2/2020 11:27 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/2/2020 2:16 PM, Leo Isenteze wrote:
On 7/2/2020 2:08 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, June 10, 2004 at 4:06:20 PM UTC-6, New Question wrote:
Is there a market for used, full house air-conditioners and full
house gas
furnaces?Â* Where would we sell them?Â* We are talking about the kind of
air-conditioners and gas furnaces that are used to heat a standard,
two-story, $200,000, suburban home.

I have several units available if anyone is still looking.

If they have been looking for 16 years they aren't going to buy one.

Not to mention that anything used is even older and not very efficient.

I just picked up a furnace for my shop. 80,00 btu, dual heat, 95%, 15
years old. Looks to be in excellent condition. Cost, zip. Just drove a
mile and loaded it into my van. It won't get much use, so should last me
as long as I need.