Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coronavirus US: Lockdown protester struck down by virus

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:42:03 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and “reopen” the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

The people who are scared of not being able to see a hairdresser will
simply find something else to be scared of.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Did we have 60K dead here, 200K dead around the world in two months as a
result of Y2K? I must have missed that.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Did we have 60K dead here, 200K dead around the world in two months as a
result of Y2K? I must have missed that.

There are 8 billion people in the world.

Over the next 12 months, 1% or 80 million people are going to age-out.Â* Put another way, that's 219,000 people per day.

Truth be told, the Wuhan flu victims are a small subset of the 219,000 people in the Times-up Club.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Not a chance when this virus has killed a decent chunk
of a million in the USA alone. Y2K didnt kill anyone.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

Depends on what happens with a vaccine and whether
a previous infection makes you immune to another for
long. The spanish flu saw another much more virulent
second wave. On the other hand if it dies out like SARS
did, they wont be.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"
In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Did we have 60K dead here, 200K dead around the world in two months as a
result of Y2K? I must have missed that.

There are 8 billion people in the world.

Over the next 12 months, 1% or 80 million people are going to age-out.Â* Put another way, that's 219,000 people per day.

Truth be told, the Wuhan flu victims are a small subset of the 219,000 people in the Times-up Club.

The real test will be next year when they roll up the total number of
deaths this year and see how the virus affected overall deaths. The
first thing I saw, poking at the stats, so far was flu deaths are way
down or just became Covid on the record.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Except for most governments losing their **** in a big way, we wouldn't
be talking about it. Wanna hear my war stories about the 1957 Asian flu
that killed between 70 and 160 thousand Americans, or the 1968 Hong Kong
flue that killed 100 thousand? Sorry, I got nothing. 1976 was the
original nothing burger. When I talked to my ex a few weeks ago she
mentioned that as a public employee she had to get vaccinated and came
down with a mild case of Guillian-Barre. She hasn't been vaccinated
since. iirc, one person died from that one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

They will be scared of something else.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

They will be scared of something else.

Just like you and the other wackos here were terrified of the invasion
from the south.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Deaths are WAY up. Way over the past flu deaths, and this has only been
a couple months of a long year to come. Confirmed covid deaths are
already way over last years flu deaths, and that ONLY counts people who
were tested with few exceptions. It doesn't touch the deaths of people
in their homes....

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

Like I said, I will wait for the year end totals.

It doesn't touch the deaths of people
in their homes....

You have watching too much Monte Python "Bring out your dead".

The cops and the M.E. are more likely to investigate a death in a home
than a hospital.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

No. I have been paying attention to the numbers of deaths, which are WAY
HIGHER than the counted Covid deaths plus normal other causes of death.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Except for most governments losing their **** in a big way, we wouldn't be
talking about it.

Of course we would with 2000 dying of it every day.

Wanna hear my war stories about the 1957 Asian flu that killed between 70
and 160 thousand Americans,

Nothing like as many as this one will kill before it stops.

or the 1968 Hong Kong
flue that killed 100 thousand?

Ditto.

Sorry, I got nothing. 1976 was the
original nothing burger. When I talked to my ex a few weeks ago she
mentioned that as a public employee she had to get vaccinated and came
down with a mild case of Guillian-Barre. She hasn't been vaccinated since.
iirc, one person died from that one.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

The people who are scared of not being able to see a hairdresser will
simply find something else to be scared of.

I see my hairdresser regularly. I'm married to her. ;-)

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:26:38 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest senile blather unread

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 11:24:04 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Not a chance when this virus has killed a decent chunk
of a million in the USA alone. Y2K didn˘t kill anyone.

In auto-contradicting mode again, you clinically insane trolling senile
pest?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:09:15 +1000, Joshua Snow, better known as
cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rodent Speed, wrote:

FLUSH another idiotic auto-contradicting session by the clinically insane
86-year-old trolling senile Ozzietard

....and nothing's left!

--
Bod addressing senile Rot:
"Rod, you have a sick twisted mind. I suggest you stop your mindless
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

The people who are scared of not being able to see a hairdresser will
simply find something else to be scared of.

I see my hairdresser regularly. I'm married to her.Â* ;-)

I cut my own hair and I also cut my wife's.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
[...]

First it was only one death, then only ten, then only a hundred, then only
a thousand, then the flu kills 60K. Now with Covid deaths about t0 exceed
an entire season of the worst seasonal flu, 60K, this is the new excuse.

It doesn't touch the deaths of people
in their homes....

You have watching too much Monte Python "Bring out your dead".

One of the very first Covid infections and deaths has only recently been
identified. That was a guy who was found dead in his home in Santa Clara
County back in January, when no one was looking.