Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coronavirus US: Lockdown protester struck down by virus

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:34:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and reopen the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

This is exactly why we don't trust what news people say.

"Struck Down"?
Really?
She describes herself as "Asymptomatic" and certainly not struck down.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 4:03:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 14:34:31 +0100, Bod wrote:

A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown restrictions
and reopen the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

This is exactly why we don't trust what news people say.

"Struck Down"?
Really?
She describes herself as "Asymptomatic" and certainly not struck down.

If only you showed the same kind of critical thinking and distrust with all
the outright lies and misinformation that Trump puts out daily as you do here
with some lame media story from Australia.