Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coronavirus US: Lockdown protester struck down by virus

On 4/29/2020 2:14 AM, Xeno wrote:
On 29/4/20 9:19 am, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 16:37:20 -0500, Muggles wrote:

On 4/28/2020 3:03 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:42:03 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

haha yeah ... do you think the people who are scared will be still
hiding then?

The people who are scared of not being able to see a hairdresser will
simply find something else to be scared of.

I see my hairdresser regularly. I'm married to her.Â* ;-)

Expensive haircuts.