Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default Coronavirus US: Lockdown protester struck down by virus

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 04/28/2020 02:03 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 09:42:03 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 4/28/2020 8:34 AM, Bod wrote:
A woman at the helm of organising protests to ease lockdown
restrictions
and €śreopen€ť the US has tested positive for coronavirus.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...19d4e97e9ecf98

Some folks are slow learners.

How was she "struck down?"

In 10 years we will be talking about this like Y2K

Except for most governments losing their **** in a big way, we wouldn't be
talking about it.

Of course we would with 2000 dying of it every day.

Wanna hear my war stories about the 1957 Asian flu that killed between 70
and 160 thousand Americans,

Nothing like as many as this one will kill before it stops.

or the 1968 Hong Kong
flue that killed 100 thousand?

Ditto.

Sorry, I got nothing. 1976 was the
original nothing burger. When I talked to my ex a few weeks ago she
mentioned that as a public employee she had to get vaccinated and came
down with a mild case of Guillian-Barre. She hasn't been vaccinated since.
iirc, one person died from that one.