m Ransley

Default USER Knows nada, Model 1470 the 7550EXL has an oil filter

"USER " Rich ?

Photos please, as you offered

m Ransley

or should i say AJ

m Ransley

Photos Rich, you said you would post them, WE are waiting for
you.................................

m Ransley

We are waiting for the photos you offered

user

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 19:59:39 -0500, m Ransley wrote:
We are waiting for the photos you offered

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? ;-)

m Ransley

User =AJ with nada as usual, not even a 7550

Terry

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote, in part

This exchange reminded me of yet another thing Uncle Schlomo told me...

I'm definitely not taking sides, but I can't wait to see the outcome...

Jeff

I'm with you Jeff. This will probably resolve itself with something along
the lines of;
"The older model XYZ123 HAS an oil filter. However the new model (which has
a different design of engine?), also labelled XYZ123 does NOT HAVE a .......
etc. etc. ".
But is it not worrying when people jump so quickly to fixed conclusions?
It's rather like saying "Some posters to this news group don't know to
properly discuss, debate accept or refute information. Therefore all posters
to this news group aware incapable of doing so!
Stay tuned; we may learn something. Cheers.

Jeff Wisnia

Terry wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote, in part

This exchange reminded me of yet another thing Uncle Schlomo told me...

I'm definitely not taking sides, but I can't wait to see the outcome...

Jeff

I'm with you Jeff. This will probably resolve itself with something along
the lines of;
"The older model XYZ123 HAS an oil filter. However the new model (which has
a different design of engine?), also labelled XYZ123 does NOT HAVE a .......
etc. etc. ".
But is it not worrying when people jump so quickly to fixed conclusions?
It's rather like saying "Some posters to this news group don't know to
properly discuss, debate accept or refute information. Therefore all posters
to this news group aware incapable of doing so!
Stay tuned; we may learn something. Cheers.

Another thing Uncle Schlomo taught me was that when you persist in
arguing with someone who's convinced he knows everything ..... you are a
proving yourself to be a bigger fool than he is.

Jeff
--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"As long as there are exams in public schools there will be prayer in
public schools."

Junior Member

I have the 7550 exl...There is an oil filter.(Yes an oil filter)...panel...lots of cords and much more...Id like to hear some ideas on quietness for this model, esp for camping scenarios..
Thinking about a sound solution car muffler and a insulated - vented quiet box.....Biggest downfall is weight and traversability.

Billy_Gunn

2000 F350) SD 7.3 PS Turbo Dually
2002 Montana Triple slide 34' All Alum Fr. Fith Wheel
Generac 7550 EXL from HD