Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TIP No.3 Cure for naughty children

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

A Rebellious Son
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, €śThis
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a
glutton and a drunkard.€ť 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will
hear of it and be afraid.

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

But!....god clarifies this by saying: In other words, the punishment was
not for minor infractions but for determined defiance.

So that's alright then, give them a few chances then let the people
stone them to death.

BTW, there is no charge for these tips :-)

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/25/19 3:54 AM, Bod wrote:
If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, €śThis
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a
glutton and a drunkard.€ť 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will
hear of it and be afraid.

If we did that today, the gates to each city would have a big pile of
dead democrats.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 25 Dec 2019 08:54:11 +0000, Bod
wrote:

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

A Rebellious Son
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a
glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will
hear of it and be afraid.

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

No one was ever declared a rebellious son, but I doubt you care about
that. No one who reads and quotes antisemitic webpages cares about
facts like that..

But!....god clarifies this by saying: In other words, the punishment was
not for minor infractions but for determined defiance.

So that's alright then, give them a few chances then let the people
stone them to death.

BTW, there is no charge for these tips :-)

I had never associated atheism with Jew-hatred or other scum-sucking
activities but if you keep this up, I will.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

A Rebellious Son
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, “This
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a
glutton and a drunkard.” 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will
hear of it and be afraid.

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

No one was ever declared a rebellious son, but I doubt you care about
that. No one who reads and quotes antisemitic webpages cares about
facts like that..

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...onomy+21:18-21

The Bible Gateway is antisemitic? Okay, whatever.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Did I not quote exactly the deuteronomyword for word for word.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

A Rebellious Son
18 If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his
father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him,
19 his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the
elders at the gate of his town. 20 They shall say to the elders, €śThis
son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a
glutton and a drunkard.€ť 21 Then all the men of his town are to stone
him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will
hear of it and be afraid.

DEUTERONOMY 21:18-21

No one was ever declared a rebellious son, but I doubt you care about
that.Â*Â* No one who reads and quotes antisemitic webpages cares about
facts like that..

But!....god clarifies this by saying: In other words, the punishment was
not for minor infractions but for determined defiance.

So that's alright then, give them a few chances then let the people
stone them to death.

BTW, there is no charge for these tips :-)

I had never associated atheism with Jew-hatred or other scum-sucking
activities but if you keep this up, I will.

Did I not quote exactly the deuteronomyword for word for word.

BTW, I don't hate anyone. That awful trait is common amongst many

religions.

Muslims fighting each other because they don't follow the same teachings
as the other tribe.

Catholics & Protestants hating each other in Ireland.

Mormons shunning and throwing their children out of their home when they
going against the rules of their church.

Jehovah Witnesses also shun their family for disbelieving.

Hundreds of priests are convicted kiddie fiddlers, the Vatican even
covered up the abuse for years.

I could go on.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

No, you didn't. You quoted an English translation.

Plus you quoted it out of context. If someone wanted to understand
instead of try to make himself look good (by trying to make others look
bad), he would have first read and understood the Jewish Bible, and the
relevant essays

Another thing you did wrong here was changing the desciption of the
child referred to, who is not a naughty child but, even in English,
something much worse. Naughty is just about the weakest English
negative used for children and that's why you chose it. .

It's a shame you can't say something that seems positive about atheism
without saying something negative about others.

Every religion I can think of has positive things that can be said about
it, but it seems atheism has nothing positive of its own and can only be
praised by criticizing others, often inaccurately. And in these two
threads your words are unbecoming to you and embarrassing to other
atheists.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 26 Dec 2019 15:01:29 +0000, Bod
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

BTW, I don't hate anyone.

I think you do. Someone who goes around dumping on other religions when
it's not necessary and was unprovoked, when no one had dumped on
atheism, someone like that has a lot of hate in him.

The fact that you say you don't means no more than when Trump says
something. Even if you think you don't, that just means you're deluding
yourself.

That awful trait is common amongst many
religions.

And ;here you go again, spreading hatred for members of various
religions. Shame on you.

Muslims fighting each other because they don't follow the same teachings
as the other tribe.

Catholics & Protestants hating each other in Ireland.

I wonder how much you know about that. That's one I know something
about and it's basically about nationality and money, not religion. When
England conquered Ireland or northern Ireland, the English (who happened
to be Protestant) took all the good jobs and most of the money, and the
Irish who already lived there (who happened to be Catholic) got what was
left.

Mormons shunning and throwing their children out of their home when they
going against the rules of their church.

Jehovah Witnesses also shun their family for disbelieving.

Hundreds of priests are convicted kiddie fiddlers, the Vatican even
covered up the abuse for years.

I could go on.

I know, and you will some day because you are eaten up with hate. You
make atheism look bad. It apparently has no moral system from which you
could realize you're doing the wrong thing. While you try to exult
atheism, you demean it instead.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If god is so clever and loving and created everything, why didn't he send everyone to heaven in the first place?

Then there would've been no need to create a hell.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I don't hate anyone, I do despise religion and indoctrination though.

If you're born a christian then you'll BE indoctrinated a christian.
If you're born a muslim you'll BE a muslim.
The same goes for jehovah
witnesses/mormons/hindus/sikhs/buddhists/scientologists etc.

--
Bod