Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Christmas tree question

I put up the Christmas tree. It is presently female. I want to be
properly PC and use the right term. Once I put balls on it, does it
become a male tree or is it transgender?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:31:16 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I put up the Christmas tree. It is presently female. I want to be
properly PC and use the right term. Once I put balls on it, does it
become a male tree or is it transgender?

It isn't truly trans until you perform the addadichtomy procedure on
it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/11/2019 05:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I put up the Christmas tree. It is presently female. I want to be
properly PC and use the right term. Once I put balls on it, does it
become a male tree or is it transgender?

Sounds like the joke Karen Hackett told in 7th grade: "How do you tell a
male Hershey Bar?"

Back then by 7th grade we weren't confused about such matters. Karen
probably could beat the **** out of most of the guys but she was still a
she, not a they, zir, or whatever crap they've come up with.

Play it safe -- instead of the star on top go for a pink pussy hat.