Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CAUTION!!! Birdbrain, the Abnormal Pathological Attention Whore, Strikes, AGAIN!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:04:59 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson",
"Steven ******","Bruce Farquar", "Fred Johnson, etc.), the pathological
resident idiot and attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

FLUSH the clinically insane attention-starved ******'s latest
attention-baiting sick bull**** unread again

--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...

--
Phil Lee adressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are too stupid to be wasting oxygen."

--
Phil Lee describing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I've never seen such misplaced pride in being a ****ing moronic motorist."

--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class

--
Pelican to Birdbrain Macaw:
"Ok. I'm persuaded . You are an idiot."

--
DerbyDad03 addressing Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"Frigging Idiot. Get the hell out of my thread."

--
Kerr Mudd-John about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"It's like arguing with a demented frog."

--
Mr Pounder Esquire about Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"the **** poor delivery boy with no hot running water, 11 cats and

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic ****** Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

--
Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a ******** with no hot

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to

--
Lewis about nym-shifting Birdbrain:
"Typical narcissist troll, thinks his **** is so grand he has the right to
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Why do thermometers never agree?

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Auto-contradicting Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 06:40:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

How a room feels depends on a lot more than
just the air temp, the temperature of the walls
is just as important to how warm it feels.

Are you sure, senile wisenheimer? Senilely sure again? BG

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:40:37 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder. You're as stupid as a southerner sometimes.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed
next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads
colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

How a room feels depends on a lot more than
just the air temp, the temperature of the walls
is just as important to how warm it feels.

What's important to a person is how warm it feels. I guess thermometers should be hung in the centre of the room, so they smack you in the face as you walk in.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 08:03 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for EIGHT HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 08:03:42 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

08:03 in Australia? ROTFLOL So you've been up and trolling, ALL NIGHT LONG,
for EIGHT HOURS ...so far! Muahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 15:51:30 -0500, Bob, another troll-feeding senile idiot,
babbled:

Maybe check humidity in both rooms with a sling psychrometer?

Maybe recognize a troll when he's there, troll-feeding senile idiot?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder. You're as stupid
as a southerner sometimes.

It is not an answer, it is a remark. Learn the difference, prick.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
boB boB is offline

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Maybe check humidity in both rooms with a sling psychrometer?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each
other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I
walk into the room that it's warmer.

They don't agree Because one is Republican, the other is Democrat and
the third is most likely Libertarian.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed
next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads
colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

How a room feels depends on a lot more than
just the air temp, the temperature of the walls
is just as important to how warm it feels.

What's important to a person is how warm it feels.

Sure, but that's a separate issue to why the room
feels different to what the thermometer says.

I guess thermometers should be hung in the centre of the room, so they
smack you in the face as you walk in.

You can certainly get thermometer that measure the wall
temps and give you a fells like temp.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder. You're as stupid
as a southerner sometimes.

It is not an answer, it is a remark. Learn the difference, prick.

I asked a question, I expected an answer, you were not authorized to give a remark.

And stop fantasizing about my penis, ****.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 21:03:42 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed
next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads
colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

How a room feels depends on a lot more than
just the air temp, the temperature of the walls
is just as important to how warm it feels.

What's important to a person is how warm it feels.

Sure, but that's a separate issue to why the room
feels different to what the thermometer says.

Ah, I misunderstood you. I thought you were saying it was important in everyday life to know your wall temperature.

I guess thermometers should be hung in the centre of the room, so they
smack you in the face as you walk in.

You can certainly get thermometer that measure the wall
temps and give you a fells like temp.

I do scoff at weather forecasts when they say "-7C, feels like -1000000C, DANGER! You will die instantly! Severe wind chill!" Yeah right. I just stick my head out of the door and decide whether to wear shorts or shorts.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 08:28 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for OVER EIGHT HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 08:28:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

troll****

08:28??? LOL Just what the **** is wrong with you, you senile pest? Admit
it, you can't sleep because NOBODY in real life talks to you! LOL

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
woman you know even if it is the only thing with a Female name that stays
around around while you talk it to it.
Poor sad git who has to resort to Usenet and electronic devices for any
interaction as all real people run a mile to get away from from you boring
them to death."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0clo7mtcwdg98l@glass...
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

[...]

Easier to ask siri what it feels like before dressing.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

[...]

And siri somehow knows your personal preference, and precisely what you'll be doing? Do you tell it you're going to be running, walking, sitting about, shopping, driving, etc?
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 20:51:30 -0000, Bob wrote:

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Maybe check humidity in both rooms with a sling psychrometer?

Checked with a digital one. Only 3% difference. Which I think would slightly exaggerate the change I'd feel.

I think the problem is that the room isn't even throughout, they never are. I'm feeling the air in the middle as I walk through the door, the thermometers were on the wall at the edge.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 09:34 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for NINE AND A HALF HOUR already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:34:57 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

senile troll****

09:34??? Do you really know NO shame AT ALL, you abnormal trolling senile
pest? LOL

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default UNBELIEVABLE: It's 10:03 am in Australia and the Senile Ozzietard has been out of Bed and TROLLING for TEN HOURS already!!!! LOL

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 10:03:13 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

senile troll****

10:03??? ROTFLOL!!! You must be the dumbest piece of senile **** that ever
infested these groups, senile Rodent? I mean, you don't even manage to hide
what's wrong with you!!! LOL

--
Marland revealing the senile sociopath's pathology:
"You have mentioned Alexa in a couple of threads recently, it is not a real
woman you know even if it is the only thing with a Female name that stays
around around while you talk it to it.
Poor sad git who has to resort to Usenet and electronic devices for any
interaction as all real people run a mile to get away from from you boring
them to death."
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0clp79r0wdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

[...]

Doesn't need to. It tells me what it feels like and I know that
shorts and a T shirt will be fine when heading out for exercise
on a day which will have a max of over 30C but is nothing like
fine when sitting around the house at the computer etc. I know
that jeans or cargo pants and a top will be much more comfortable.

and precisely what you'll be doing?

Nope.

Do you tell it you're going to be running, walking, sitting about,
shopping, driving, etc?

Nope, ask it what it feels like and allow for that myself.

In spades with the garage sale run. The feels like tells me
whether I will wish I had the heavy fleece jacket on when
standing around waiting for one to open in a freezing wind
in winter at 6am in the dark.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed

Commander Kinsey wrote

How hard can it be to open the ****ing door? Same goes for rain, I look at the sky. If there are clouds, it might rain.

and precisely what you'll be doing?

Nope.

Yep, as you just stated above, it makes a difference if you're going to be exerting yourself.

Do you tell it you're going to be running, walking, sitting about,
shopping, driving, etc?

Nope, ask it what it feels like and allow for that myself.

So the answer it gives still needs adjustment by yourself. Might aswell just look outside.

In spades with the garage sale run. The feels like tells me
whether I will wish I had the heavy fleece jacket on when
standing around waiting for one to open in a freezing wind
in winter at 6am in the dark.

Are you really that wimpy? If so, shove the fleece in the car. When you get there, if you feel cold, put it on.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

newsp.0cltnxllwdg98l@glass...

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
newsp.0cllowspwdg98l@glass...
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 19:40:18 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

Commander Kinsey wrote

[...]

Not hard but nothing like what it will be like on
the other side of town with a stiff breeze blowing.

Outside my house is quite different
to most of the town how it feels wise.

Same goes for rain, I look at the sky. If there are clouds, it might
rain.

I look at the radar and lightning maps, give a
much better idea of what is likely to happen.

and precisely what you'll be doing?

Nope.

Yep, as you just stated above,

I don't TELL siri that.

it makes a difference if you're going to be exerting yourself.

Sure, but SIRI doesn't KNOW that,

Do you tell it you're going to be running, walking, sitting about,
shopping, driving, etc?

Nope, ask it what it feels like and allow for that myself.

So the answer it gives still needs adjustment by yourself.

Yes,

Might aswell just look outside.

Not when outside my place is quite different to most of the town.

Its designed to be that way and does that very well indeed.

In spades with the garage sale run. The feels like tells me
whether I will wish I had the heavy fleece jacket on when
standing around waiting for one to open in a freezing wind
in winter at 6am in the dark.

Are you really that wimpy?

Nothing wimpy about being comfortable.

If so, shove the fleece in the car. When
you get there, if you feel cold, put it on.

More convenient to put it on before going out.

In spades with the short/cargo pants choice.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 18:04:59 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Is it because of their mercurial temperament?

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Is it because of their mercurial temperament?

Could be, I'll give them a jolly good talking to.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 10/12/2019 20:57, Hawk wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each
other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as
I walk into the room that it's warmer.

They don't agree Because one is Republican, the other is Democrat and
the third is most likely Libertarian.

Or the humidity is different

In a humid summer I want my car at 19C. In dry cold winder 22 is more
the mark.

--
Of what good are dead warriors? €¦ Warriors are those who desire battle
more than peace. Those who seek battle despite peace. Those who thump
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 23:34:59 +0000, Custos Custodum, another brain dead,
troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered:

Is it because of their mercurial temperament?

Nope, it's because he's a PROVEN, clinically insane, pathological attention
whore and troll, you troll-feeding senile idiot!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to each
other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can feel as I
walk into the room that it's warmer.

Stupid question. Take the three thermometers together into each room
before posing it.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder. You're as stupid
as a southerner sometimes.

It is not an answer, it is a remark. Learn the difference, prick.

The thermometer is usually inserted into a nearby orifice (if you
can only say mieaow or woof)

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 10/12/2019 21:41, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 10 Dec 2019 20:51:30 -0000, Bob wrote:

I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Maybe check humidity in both rooms with a sling psychrometer?

Checked with a digital one.* Only 3% difference.* Which I think would
slightly exaggerate the change I'd feel.

I think the problem is that the room isn't even throughout, they never
are.* I'm feeling the air in the middle as I walk through the door, the
thermometers were on the wall at the edge.

Was somone murdered in that room ?. Ghost ??
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 23:45:56 +1100, Fartz, another brain dead, troll-feeding
senile idiot, blathered yet again:

Stupid question.

Just the retarded question that a troll-feeding senile idiot like you would
gladly answer! Innit, sicko? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 12:49:13 +0000, Andrew, another mentally deficient,
notorious, troll-feeding senile idiot, babbled again:

Was somone murdered in that room ?. Ghost ??

Yeah, THAT's the kind of retarded "conversation" that the troll and all you
troll-feeding senile idiots will thrive on! BG
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:13:26 -0500, REAL dumb Frankie Boi blathered again:

Stupid question.

Just the retarded question that a troll-feeding senile idiot like you would
gladly answer! Innit, sicko? BG

I have him blocked and you too. Don't even answer him by feeding him.
His trolling is obvious.

LOL Oh, poor dumb Frankie Boi!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2019 2:24 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 10/12/2019 20:57, Hawk wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

They don't agree Because one is Republican, the other is Democrat and
the third is most likely Libertarian.

Or the humidity is different

In a humid summer I want my car at 19C. In dry cold winder 22 is more
the mark.

Set mine at 22C on the last few cars and never change it. Love good
climate control in a car.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On 12/11/2019 8:19 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:13:26 -0500, REAL dumb Frankie Boi blathered again:

Stupid question.

Just the retarded question that a troll-feeding senile idiot like you would
gladly answer! Innit, sicko? BG

I have him blocked and you too. Don't even answer him by feeding him.
His trolling is obvious.

LOL Oh, poor dumb Frankie Boi!

That is why I blocked you both in ng access I generally use but not this
one. Candidly I think he is just a troll but you are nuts.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
Commander Kinsey wrote:
I have three thermometers, they read the same when placed next to
each other. Put one in another room, and it reads colder, yet I can
feel as I walk into the room that it's warmer.

Prick.

Ah, another informative answer from thicko Pounder.* You're as stupid
as a southerner sometimes.

It is not an answer, it is a remark. Learn the difference, prick.

I asked a question, I expected an answer, you were not authorized to
give a remark.

And stop fantasizing about my penis, ****.

That mister pounder sounds like a flaming faggot.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 09:53:54 -0800, John, another brain dead, troll-feeding,
senile idiot, blathered:

I asked a question, I expected an answer, you were not authorized to
give a remark.

And stop fantasizing about my penis, ****.

That mister pounder sounds like a flaming faggot.

ONLY to a troll-feeding sucker of troll cock like you!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 11:39:07 -0500, REAL dumb Frankie Boi blathered again:

I have him blocked and you too. Don't even answer him by feeding him.
His trolling is obvious.

LOL Oh, poor dumb Frankie Boi!

That is why I blocked you both in ng access I generally use but not this
one. Candidly I think he is just a troll but you are nuts.

Frankly, Frankie Boi, I think you are REALLY REALLY dumb! LOL