Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaky Plumbing Vent Stack

Easiest plumbing vent stack repair ever I've ever done.Â* Took me longer to drag the ladder out than it did to make the repair.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Perma-Bo...-3BK/202581375

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 10:12:03 -0400, Arlene G Wholder
wrote:

Easiest plumbing vent stack repair ever I've ever done.* Took me longer to drag the ladder out than it did to make the repair.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Perma-Bo...-3BK/202581375

Thanks for that.

--
Protect your civil rights!
Let the politicians know how you feel.

Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Easiest plumbing vent stack repair ever I've ever done.Â* Took me longer to drag the ladder out than it did to make the repair.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Perma-Bo...-3BK/202581375

Thanks for that.

I liked post too.

Plumbing Code - Can I tie my bathroom exaust fan into the main plumbing vent to the outside. johnnymo Home Repair 29 December 9th 18 02:08 AM
Leaky soil stack. Colin Stamp UK diy 5 April 1st 10 09:19 PM
How to seal new plastic soil stack to old cast iron stack tonyjeffs[_2_] UK diy 4 February 12th 09 04:54 PM
Plumbing vent stack leak (snow) sprobst Home Ownership 0 January 3rd 05 05:10 PM
Soil Vent Stack Problem Zikki Malambo UK diy 0 December 10th 04 12:51 PM