Zikki Malambo

Default Soil Vent Stack Problem

Further to the earlier thread, I (that's probably the royal I in the
form of my Brother in Law) am going to open up the ext roof and take
the stack up beyond the eaves.

The present AAV works fine for negative pressure, but not for positive
pressure in the drains (That used to be dealt with by the neighbours
SVP, but it turned out his inspection chamber was full of rotting
meat! (anyone lost any relatives in the West Sussex area??!!)

Thankfully since clearing it out, the smell has now abated a little.

Cast Iron Soil Stack Ed UK diy 8 November 18th 04 09:39 PM
Big toilet problem any ideas? Brad and Julie Vaughn Home Repair 2 April 14th 04 02:14 PM
Induced siphonage in soil stack Lazy Beetle UK diy 4 October 3rd 03 01:33 PM
Saniflow : Coupling copper pipe to soil stack Flat Eric UK diy 0 August 19th 03 10:13 AM