Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Big increase in the number of drugstores

OT Big increase in the number of drugstores

Is it just Baltimore or is it the whole country, or something in between
that, 10 or 20 years ago, had a big increase in the number of
drugstores?

All of a sudden they were building them everywhere. Tearing down other
stores to build branches of national chains.

Did this happen where you are?

How many years ago?

Why? Does anyone know why?

It's not likely there were suddently so many more people getting medical
care.