Posted to alt.home.repair

Default POLLOCK JOKES

Q: How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
A: Turn off the carousel.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/6/2019 9:03 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
On 9/6/2019 7:01 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
Q: How do you stop a Polish army on horseback?
A: Turn off the carousel.

LOL!

A Polack got jumped by two muggers and fought like hell, but was finally subdued. His attackers then proceeded to go through his pockets.
"You mean you fought like that for 57 cents?" one mugger asked incredulously.
"Is that all you wanted?" moaned the Pole. "I thought you were after the $400 in my shoe!"

POLACK, POLLOCK, POLLOCKS Jasper Towing Service[_3_] Home Repair 2 August 30th 19 12:02 AM
A Lawyers Favorite Lawyer Jokes [email protected] Home Ownership 0 January 7th 08 06:09 PM
Funny JOkes fazi Home Repair 1 July 26th 07 09:23 PM
Immergas and hold the Italian jokes please Francis UK diy 5 March 19th 06 08:05 AM