Posted to uk.d-i-y
Francis

Default Immergas and hold the Italian jokes please

Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience of Immergas boilers?

http://eng.immergas.com/home.htm

I was going to say comments, but that would open the way for a thread of
Italian and Irish jokes.

Oops!

Francis

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:15:30 -0000, "Francis" wrote:

Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience of Immergas boilers?

http://eng.immergas.com/home.htm

I was going to say comments, but that would open the way for a thread of
Italian and Irish jokes.

They look interesting but I'd play it safe, unless there's a
beneficial price difference.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
Francis

Thanks Mike,

I am pricing boilers here in Ireland. It's looking like it will be cheaper
to go across on the ferry to the UK and buy a boiler, and that includes the
fare!

Francis

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:15:30 -0000, "Francis" wrote:

Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience of Immergas boilers?

http://eng.immergas.com/home.htm

I was going to say comments, but that would open the way for a thread of
Italian and Irish jokes.

They look interesting but I'd play it safe, unless there's a
beneficial price difference.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 14:04:17 -0000, "Francis" wrote:

Thanks Mike,

I am pricing boilers here in Ireland. It's looking like it will be cheaper
to go across on the ferry to the UK and buy a boiler, and that includes the
fare!

If you were a true d-i-yer, you'd build your own boat or raft for the
journey. Any current good deals on papyrus in Eire?
OTOH if this was a good time of year for a trip to Ireland I'd be
happy to bring you one over.

"Mike Halmarack" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:15:30 -0000, "Francis" wrote:

Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience of Immergas boilers?

http://eng.immergas.com/home.htm

I was going to say comments, but that would open the way for a thread of
Italian and Irish jokes.

They look interesting but I'd play it safe, unless there's a
beneficial price difference.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.

--
Regards,
Mike Halmarack

Drop the EGG to email me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Halmarack

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:15:29 -0000, "Francis" wrote:

The wife says can you swing by IKEA if you are coming over?

The only limitation is the headroom of my imaginary Monster Truck.