Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best glue for clear plastic refrigerator drawer

My vegetable bin had a crack at the corner that went down the side. I used E6000 glue and so far it is holding together well. Just make sure you let the glue dry for a few days before you put it back in the refrigerator because the glue smell while it is drying will affect your food. I called the glue customer help line and they told me once it is dry, there should be no problem using the glue for a food bin. So just make sure it is dry before using it and putting it back in the refrigerator.