Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone have a Super Deal portable washer?

If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/19 2:18 PM, KenK wrote:
If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

It takes 4 D cell batteries.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/25/2019 2:18 PM, KenK wrote:
If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

It is rated at 240 watts so any receptacle should be able to handle it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 25 Apr 2019 18:18:51 GMT, KenK wrote:

If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.
TIA

You should be OK Ken - the whole machine weighs less than 24
pounds ! so how big could the motor be ? :-)

https://www.amazon.ca/Portable-Washi.../dp/B07D4CCJ4F

John T.