DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone have a Super Deal portable washer? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/635118-anyone-have-super-deal-portable-washer.html)

KenK April 25th 19 07:18 PM

Anyone have a Super Deal portable washer?

If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

Marius Josipovic[_2_] April 25th 19 07:39 PM

On 4/25/19 2:18 PM, KenK wrote:
If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

It takes 4 D cell batteries.

Ed Pawlowski[_3_] April 25th 19 08:02 PM

On 4/25/2019 2:18 PM, KenK wrote:
If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.

TIA

It is rated at 240 watts so any receptacle should be able to handle it.

[email protected] April 25th 19 08:08 PM

On 25 Apr 2019 18:18:51 GMT, KenK wrote:

If so, what's the maximum current draw? Watts or amps? I have one ordered
but am concerned about power available at probable outlet.
TIA

You should be OK Ken - the whole machine weighs less than 24
pounds ! so how big could the motor be ? :-)

https://www.amazon.ca/Portable-Washi.../dp/B07D4CCJ4F

John T.