MrBlueSkye

Default Super Jaws portable professional vice, workbench and Press.

The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you can
exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light pressure for
easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a powerful press for
bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the heavy duty front jaw can be
used as an anvil, for shaping or bending material.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mark

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

MrBlueSkye

"Mark" wrote in message

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And I
am skint.

Set Square

MrBlueSkye wrote:

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity!
And I am skint.

Since when did the definition of spam depend on the financial state of the
spammer?
--
Cheers,
Set Square

Mike

"MrBlueSkye" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And

am skint.

Then why didn't you answer my e-mail asking how much you wanted for it
because I'm not registered with eBay and couldn't trawl through all their
nonsense ?

Peter Parry

On Wed, 11 May 2005 21:47:05 +0100, "MrBlueSkye"
wrote:

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint,

Yes it is, and it won't do your pathetic sales technique any good to
have lots of people pestering eBay to have you removed and publishing
to the world that you are a disreputable specimen with whom no one
should deal.

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
raden

In message , MrBlueSkye
writes
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you can
exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light pressure for
easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a powerful press for
bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the heavy duty front jaw can be
used as an anvil, for shaping or bending material.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...88623&rd=1&ssp
agename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Having defended you before, I'm now converted.

If you want to sell some stuff, make a list and post it here, don't just
post links to ebay

--
geoff
fred

In article , MrBlueSkye
writes

"Mark" wrote in message

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And I
am skint.

Here's the problems I'm having with your posts:

This is the second time you've advertised the superjaws on this group in 3
days, if that's not getting round to spamming then I don't know what is.

Four adverts to this group in 3 days.

No 'FA' or 'OT' in the subject lines.

Posts laden with SSS (Salesman **** Speak) make you sound like a
commercial seller, not going to make you any friends here.

Not too skint for a broadband account with Pipex I see either.

Hmmn, I'm waiting for your next post with interest :-)
--
fred
MrBlueSkye

wrote:

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint,

Yes it is, and it won't do your pathetic sales technique any good to
have lots of people pestering eBay to have you removed and publishing
to the world that you are a disreputable specimen with whom no one
should deal.

Peter Parry.

"Lots of people pestering Ebay-----publishing to the world--disreputable
specimen"

What a total waste of good breathing air you are. Blow it out your arse Mr
Politically correct robot.
Now go and report in true pedantic Prole like manner.
MBS
Pol Pot was right after all, back to the rice paddies with the lot of them

MrBlueSkye

"Mark" wrote in message

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And

am skint.

Then why didn't you answer my e-mail asking how much you wanted for it
because I'm not registered with eBay and couldn't trawl through all their
nonsense ?

Ah sour grapes then................. I and the 50 odd million other Ebay
users have taken the time to trawl through their "nonsense" If you had
taken the time you would know that once an item is advertised and unless
stated otherwise, the seller is honour bound to sell it to the highest
bidder in the auction. Accepting private bids from non ebay members is not
in the spirit of Ebay. You might not like it, but it's what makes it work.

MrBlueSkye

Posts laden with SSS (Salesman **** Speak) make you sound like a
commercial seller, not going to make you any friends here.

Couldn't give a ****, you lot can all kiss it now. Sooner be skint than
listen to your pathetic pedantic bull****.

Not too skint for a broadband account with Pipex I see either.

And that's your business is it arse?

Hmmn, I'm waiting for your next post with interest :-)
--
fred

Get a hobby then , as well as sounding like a pillock you seem bored
****less.

To all you saddos that have nitpicked and moaned your pathetic pedantic
faces of about my little adverts I say:
DIY is ok, but I suspect you have trouble in keeping the other one on the
keyboard
MBS

Peter Parry

On Thu, 12 May 2005 10:56:48 +0100, "MrBlueSkye"
wrote:

If you had
taken the time you would know that once an item is advertised and unless
stated otherwise, the seller is honour bound to sell it to the highest
bidder in the auction. Accepting private bids from non ebay members is not
in the spirit of Ebay.

So you support the "ethics" of eBay but not those of newsgroups you
spam? Not the brightest bunny in the hutch are you?

--
Peter Parry.
http://www.wpp.ltd.uk/
MrBlueSkye

wrote:

If you had
taken the time you would know that once an item is advertised and unless
stated otherwise, the seller is honour bound to sell it to the highest
bidder in the auction. Accepting private bids from non ebay members is
not
in the spirit of Ebay.

So you support the "ethics" of eBay but not those of newsgroups you
spam? Not the brightest bunny in the hutch are you?

Peter Parry.

Why is it so important to you Dolt? You need to expand your horizons a great
deal, and masturbate less frequently. It's turning you into an old woman.
MBS

Peter Stockdale

"raden" wrote in message
In message , MrBlueSkye
writes
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you can
exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light pressure
for
easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a powerful press for
bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the heavy duty front jaw can be
used as an anvil, for shaping or bending material.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...88623&rd=1&ssp
agename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Having defended you before, I'm now converted.

If you want to sell some stuff, make a list and post it here, don't just
post links to ebay

--
geoff

Perhaps you should practice what you preach - you have just posted the link
again !!
I just wish mbs would come back to my query as to which area of S. Mcr his
stuff for sale is.
Regardless of the rules, the odd link to a useful diy item should not cause
such a hullabaloo.
mbs is I agree, a bit ott on boring us with reposts.

Pete

raden

In message , Peter Stockdale
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , MrBlueSkye
writes
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you can
exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light pressure
for
easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a powerful press for
bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the heavy duty front jaw can be
used as an anvil, for shaping or bending material.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...88623&rd=1&ssp
agename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Having defended you before, I'm now converted.

If you want to sell some stuff, make a list and post it here, don't just
post links to ebay

--
geoff

Perhaps you should practice what you preach - you have just posted the link
again !!

Yes, but, so what ?

It's been replied to by several people and it's relevant to my reply