Mike

"MrBlueSkye" wrote in message

"Mark" wrote in message

MrBlueSkye wrote:
The foot pedal operation provides powerful mechanical advantage - you
can exert 1,000kg (2,240lb) of brute force - or just apply a light
pressure for easily bruised materials. You can use Superjaws as a
powerful press for bearings, sprockets, shafts, etc. As well, the
heavy duty front jaw can be used as an anvil, for shaping or bending
material.

Take your spam & shove it up your arse

HAND - FOAD

Hang on Mate, it's not spam when your skint, it's a bloody necessity! And

am skint.

Then why didn't you answer my e-mail asking how much you wanted for it
because I'm not registered with eBay and couldn't trawl through all their
nonsense ?