Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mice in cars

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars? I have tried mothballs
outside. On the advice of the dealer they stated extra stinky dryer sheets.
Peppermint oil is popular on the web. I have not seen good reports on the
electronic ones. How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 15:29:20 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars? I have tried mothballs
outside. On the advice of the dealer they stated extra stinky dryer sheets.
Peppermint oil is popular on the web. I have not seen good reports on the
electronic ones. How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

Don't know what to use to repel the mice - at least not without
causing the cat to leave - - - -
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tekkie® wrote

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars?

Shotgun.

I have tried mothballs outside. On the advice of the dealer they
stated extra stinky dryer sheets.Peppermint oil is popular on
the web. I have not seen good reports on the electronic ones.

How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

Footcuffs, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 24 Apr 2019 08:08:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH troll****

**** off, you senile trolling piece of ****!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/23/19 2:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars? I have tried mothballs
outside. On the advice of the dealer they stated extra stinky dryer sheets.
Peppermint oil is popular on the web. I have not seen good reports on the
electronic ones. How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

I had good luck with Fresh Cab. Ebay or Amazon.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/23/19 8:18 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 4/23/19 2:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars? I have tried mothballs
outside. On the advice of the dealer they stated extra stinky dryer
sheets.
Peppermint oil is popular on the web. I have not seen good reports on the
electronic ones. How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* I had good luck with Fresh Cab.Â*Â* Ebay or Amazon.

And keep the hood up if it's an engine compartment problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Dean Hoffman posted for all of us...

On 4/23/19 2:29 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

Anyone have any ideas for mice repellent in cars? I have tried mothballs
outside. On the advice of the dealer they stated extra stinky dryer
sheets.
Peppermint oil is popular on the web. I have not seen good reports on the
electronic ones. How does one keep an outdoor cat from wandering away?

***** I had good luck with Fresh Cab.** Ebay or Amazon.

And keep the hood up if it's an engine compartment problem.

Park outside, so I cannot.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 14:53:03 -0400, Tekkie®
wrote:

***** I had good luck with Fresh Cab.** Ebay or Amazon.

And keep the hood up if it's an engine compartment problem.

Park outside, so I cannot.

What about fogging the cab

We had foggers that could fill up an entire cell block, no oxygen
left. CN gas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

wrote:

***** I had good luck with Fresh Cab.** Ebay or Amazon.

OT -- Small Cars Are Dangerous Cars - Fuel economy zealots can kill you Joseph Gwinn Metalworking 50 May 2nd 09 06:59 AM
Re Re mice Paul Mc Cann UK diy 3 December 27th 04 01:02 PM
Mice Ed UK diy 25 July 11th 04 11:31 PM
Wives and mice - UK diy 32 January 2nd 04 01:33 PM
Sending mice on winter break! Tony Hayes UK diy 8 October 29th 03 07:44 PM