Paul Mc Cann

Default Re Re mice

WTF is all this about.

How have these b******s managed to hi-jack the email addresses ?

--
Paul Mc Cann
Tony Williams

In article ,
Paul Mc Cann wrote:
WTF is all this about.

How have these b******s managed to hi-jack the email addresses ?

They seem to being splurged all over Usenet. Notice
the Approved: lines in the headers, which (I think)
is the line that enables them to infest even some of
the moderated newsgroups.

They think it is funny.

When I first came onto Usenet (in early 1997) the
number of pig-ignorant arsewipes that there are
around the world came as quite a surprise.

--
Tony Williams.
The Natural Philosopher

Paul Mc Cann wrote:

WTF is all this about.

How have these b******s managed to hi-jack the email addresses ?

Easy. Just send an NNTP send with the faked e-mail address.

Look at the path headers though. I thnk teh one from 'me' came via
toscali, whereas I am - for a few days more anyway - on demon.
Ian Stirling

Tony Williams wrote:
In article ,
Paul Mc Cann wrote:
WTF is all this about.

How have these b******s managed to hi-jack the email addresses ?

They seem to being splurged all over Usenet. Notice
the Approved: lines in the headers, which (I think)
is the line that enables them to infest even some of
the moderated newsgroups.

They think it is funny.

When I first came onto Usenet (in early 1997) the
number of pig-ignorant arsewipes that there are
around the world came as quite a surprise.

Usenet really went down several years before 1997 IMO.
September 93 (when AOL users got a newsfeed) was really bad.

Then in 94, Cantor and Seagull started spamming.

Mice in Attic Noise Help [email protected] Home Ownership 4 December 10th 04 01:37 AM
Trapping attic mice amidst blown-in insulation Good Music Home Repair 15 December 3rd 04 01:57 PM
Stucco Gaps and Mice Henry Home Repair 4 September 2nd 04 04:29 AM
Mice, Questions about D-Con and Traps McCoysWink Home Repair 3 October 27th 03 01:18 PM