Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 07:02:36 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

For general lighting I prefer the dirty yellow

I hated it when I changed over to Philips Hue leds.

Thanks for letting us know, senile asshole! tsk

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default mixing light bulbs

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 1:41:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 11:33:35 -0600, Mark Lloyd
wrote:

On 3/1/19 7:48 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the people, and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong but - - - -

There is NO "the people". Some will always be left out, like all those
who did NOT vote for Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump (Gary) but I wasn't left out of the tax cut.
It saved me about $600 compared to running the same return on the 2017
tax code.

Yes, and now the budget deficit, which was down to just $580 bil when Trump
took office, is on track to be ~$1 tril this year, with total debt exceeding
$22 tril. Trillion dollar deficits in a decent, expanding economy.
Nice work by Trump and I hope you enjoy your tax cut that someone
will have to pay for before too much longer. I'm sure Trump is enjoying his
tax cut and doesn't give a damn. Cohen related how in 2008 as Trump was
cutting staff salaries by half, he was enjoying his $10 mil tax refund and
commenting on how stupid the govt was to give it to him. So much for today's
"conservatives" too. Obviously deficits only matter when Democrats run them.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 07:02:36 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message

and most of my lights are on dimmers,

All the Hues have dimming built in.

just for that reason.

Why just for dirty yellow ?

Exactly. That is the problem with dimmable LED and CFL. the intensity
changes but not the color, although by popular demand I understand
they now have color shifting LEDs.

I agree for task lighting bright white may work better.
I have hot white LEDs over my work benches.

I select cool white.

I have "natural light" tubes in the kitchen light tho.

I used to use fluorescents on the kitchen but now have Hue led strips
over the benches and a number of Hue color bulbs set to cool white.

I am one of those people who think too much
light at night screws up your circadian rhythm.

I don't get that effect. But I keep pretty weird hours,
normally go to bed by 9pm and its unusual to get
up later than 5am.

In the summer, very hot here, not unusual to have 10
days in a row over 100F, I have a light on when eating
dinner in the evening but turn it off after eating and usually
just have the two computer screens on in the evening.

I don't have any physical switches at all anymore,
use the Hue motion sensors to turn the lights on
automatically for all rooms and use siri to turn
them all off when going to sleep. I have to use
siri to turn do not disturb on because of the
unusual hours I sleep so no big deal to turn the
lights off too.

Most people say I live in a dark house.

Yeah, I mostly operate like that myself. I used to think
that I did that in summer because the 150W PAR38s
do get pretty hot but find I still prefer to turn the
room lights off after eating even now with the Hues.

I don't in winter tho.

The Hue system isnt cheap but very powerful and flexible.

I just have motion/occupancy sensors everywhere, inside and out.
Except for the one light that lights the kitchen, dining area and
living room, the rest are pretty much only on when you are walking
around. After my wife goes to bed I turn off the kitchen light and
only have the TV and the motion light. I am up late most of the time.
It is about 12 feet of rope light near the ceiling in series with a
low wattage incandescent bulb. Just enough to see where you are going.
I put that in 35 years ago when I found out the girls were using the
fridge for a night light.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You never heard me say the tax cut was a good idea, I am just pointing
out it actually was a cut for a lot of working class people. Too bad
if you live in one of those high SALT states that didn't vote for
Trump.
Personally I would go for an across the board 2% surtax on EVERYONE's
taxes (based on your gross), meaning a lot of people who don't pay any
at all would have to chip in. I would only stipulate that every dime
go to paying down the debt.
Hell Donald Trump might even have to pay something.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/2019 3:25 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 21:04:50 -0500, Bod F wrote:

On 3/1/2019 8:48 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 18:27:24 -0500, Wade Garrett
wrote:

On 3/1/19 4:38 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

On 2019-03-01, wrote:
I have an overhead light fixture with 3 40 watt bulbs. one of them burnt
out. can I replace only the burnt out bulb with an LED bulb? What if any
would be the consequinces?Â* Thanks for a reply
Yes, you can replace just the one lamp with an LED.Â* The consequence
is you
will reduce total power consumption of the fixture.

Tom

Yeah but if he lives in a liberal-governed state or municipality, he'd
probably need to file forÂ* an exemption first- and appeal it twice after
the initial turn-down. Then he would need to purchase a $150 permit,
hire a licensed unionized electrician using an equal-opportunity illegal
alien helper to hold the ladder, then two inspections before flipping
the switch -)
You are right on!!!!!! You might also caution him to hide all his
plastic straws when the inspectors arrive.
But if he lives in a climate change denying republican conservative
area he'll be lynched by his neighbors when they see the single
off-color bulb amidst the original 3. "mixed race" is an abomination
to the Conservatives - so he better change all 4 and hope the
neighbors are color-blind enough not to realize he's falling into the
"liberal trap" of believing science - which might ALSO get him
lynched.

Mebbe so- but the actions would be those of ordinary citizens, not The
Government.

Understand the difference, libbie?
Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the people, and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong but - - - -

The democrats are working to destroy it.

The republicans have already obliterated it with their investure and
support of the "dick Tater" little strongman "thumper".

No work left for ther Democrats to do IF that was their intention

The only thing the democrats do is promise more welfare for their constituents...but common sense dictates that welfare is not sustainable.

At some point you run out of other peoples money.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/2019 3:42 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Yes, and now the budget deficit, which was down to just $580 bil when Trump
took office, is on track to be ~$1 tril this year, with total debt exceeding
$22 tril. Trillion dollar deficits in a decent, expanding economy.
Nice work by Trump and I hope you enjoy your tax cut that someone
will have to pay for before too much longer.

President Trump did his part by cutting taxes.

Now the phucking democrats need to do their part by cutting welfare spending.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote

and most of my lights are on dimmers,

All the Hues have dimming built in.

just for that reason.

Why just for dirty yellow ?

Exactly. That is the problem with dimmable LED and CFL.
the intensity changes but not the color, although by popular
demand I understand they now have color shifting LEDs.

The Hue ambiance white bulbs give you full
control over the color temp and the intensity.
So do the color bulbs and the led strips.

[...]

Yeah, same as me. but the hue external ones are only
just coming out now, so have yet to be added here.
Much better than dedicated motion/occupancy
sensors on particular lights because you can have
the sensor control any or groups of your hue bulbs
and the various scenes too and have the by time
of day etc so you can have it say do the pattern
you prefer for watching TV etc when that sensor
sees you watching TV etc.

Except for the one light that lights the kitchen, dining
area and living room, the rest are pretty much only on
when you are walking around.

The hue system allows full control over the time the
light is on for so its easy to have it all completely auto
even when cooking something that needs a few
personal interventions during the cooking phases
with a return to the main room after having say
turned the thing being cooked in the digital air fryer
that I use for most meals except steaks, roast leg of
lamb and curries etc.

After my wife goes to bed I turn off the kitchen light and only
have the TV and the motion light. I am up late most of the time.
It is about 12 feet of rope light near the ceiling in series with a low
wattage incandescent bulb. Just enough to see where you are going.

With the hues you can do that entirely by programming
and have it smart enough so that if you get up for a ****
in the night it runs the lights between the bedroom and
dunny at that very low light level so you don't get dazzled.

Its even trivial to turn that off just for half an hour etc
so you can walk around the house with no lights on
at all so you can check on whats happening outside
when you hear something untoward. My house faces
onto a park/walkway with 5 massive great 8'x8' patio
doors facing onto the park with no fence at all so the
park feels like its part of my yard. All the bedrooms
have at least one of those patio doors instead of
windows. The only conventional windows are in the
bathrooms and dunnys and above the kitchen sinks.

I put that in 35 years ago when I found out the
girls were using the fridge for a night light.

Yeah, night lights are very handy at night and
trivial to have the hue system do every light
you have that is in the area you walk about in
do that completely auto by movement sensor.

And trivial to automate any pattern you like
lights wise for when you are away from home
and want to make the place look occupied.
With full remote control from anywhere in
the world if your alarm system or surveillance
cameras tell you that something is going on
and you want to light up the house and tell
the burglars that the cops are on their way.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Basing on the gross has real downsides particularly with
small business that isnt operating as a corporate. They
end up paying a lot more than the average wage slave
and many of them don't necessarily have a higher
living standard than the average employee.

meaning a lot of people who don't
pay any at all would have to chip in.

But its far from clear if it makes any sense to be making
those whose entire income is benefits or the aged pension
to be handing back 2% of what the govt has just given them.

I would only stipulate that every dime go to paying down the debt.

That doesn't necessarily make sense either in times of
severe recession when the govt has to pay out a lot
more to those who are temporarily between jobs etc.

Hell Donald Trump might even have to pay something.

Easy for the likes of him to show no personal income.

On 2019-03-01,
wrote:
I have an overhead light fixture with 3 40 watt bulbs. one of
them burnt
out. can I replace only the burnt out bulb with an LED bulb? What
if any
would be the consequinces? Thanks for a reply
Yes, you can replace just the one lamp with an LED. The
consequence
is you
will reduce total power consumption of the fixture.

Tom

Yeah but if he lives in a liberal-governed state or municipality,
he'd
probably need to file for an exemption first- and appeal it twice
[...]

Its clearly sustainable in western europe.

It just needs much higher taxes on those who are working etc.

And no terminal stupidity like the US system that sees
HALF pay no net income tax at all. Thats barking mad.

At some point you run out of other peoples money.

Thats mindlessly superficial.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:38:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote

[...]

I doubt I am changing anything here. If it works I am not screwing
with it and my lighting is such a small part my electric bill I would
never get the money back.
Maybe if I was building a house or in a major remodel I might think
about something like that tho.,

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:38:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote

[...]

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

Maybe if I was building a house or in a major remodel
I might think about something like that tho.,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:50:40 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Its clearly sustainable in western europe.

Western Europe? None of yours, you trolling senile piece of Ozzie ****!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:47:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Easy for the likes of him to show no personal income.

Easy for us to show that you are a retarded idiot troll from Oz, senile Rot!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:38:27 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Yeah, night lights are very handy at night and
trivial to have the hue system do every light

Especially for a senile trolling trivial idiot like you, senile Ozzietard!

--
Norman Wells addressing senile Rot:
"Ah, the voice of scum speaks."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 09:06:18 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

Yes, we know, it's because you NOBODY to talk to in real life, lonely senile
idiot! Your electrical gadgets are EVERYTHING you got ...and we know that
you even TALK to them ...IDIOT!

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"

On 2019-03-01, wrote:
I have an overhead light fixture with 3 40 watt bulbs. one of them burnt
out. can I replace only the burnt out bulb with an LED bulb? What if any
would be the consequinces?Â* Thanks for a reply
Yes, you can replace just the one lamp with an LED.Â* The consequence
is you
will reduce total power consumption of the fixture.

Tom

Yeah but if he lives in a liberal-governed state or municipality, he'd
probably need to file forÂ* an exemption first- and appeal it twice after
the initial turn-down. Then he would need to purchase a $150 permit,
hire a licensed unionized electrician using an equal-opportunity illegal
alien helper to hold the ladder, then two inspections before flipping
the switch -)
You are right on!!!!!!Â* You might also caution him to hide all his
plastic straws when the inspectors arrive.
Â*Â*Â*Â* But if he lives in a climate change denying republican conservative
area he'll be lynched by his neighbors when they see the single
off-color bulb amidst the original 3. "mixed race" is an abomination
to the Conservatives - so he better change all 4 and hope the
neighbors are color-blind enough not to realize he's falling into the
"liberal trap" of believing science - which might ALSO get him
lynched.

Mebbe so- but the actions would be those of ordinary citizens, not The
Government.

Understand the difference, libbie?
Â*Â* Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the people, and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong but - - - -
The democrats are working to destroy it.
Â*Â* The republicans have already obliterated it with their investure and
support of the "dick Tater" little strongman "thumper".

No work left for ther Democrats to do IF that was their intention

The only thing the democrats do is promise more welfare for their constituents...but common sense dictates that welfare is not sustainable.

Its clearly sustainable in western europe.

It just needs much higher taxes on those who are working etc.

And no terminal stupidity like the US system that sees
HALF pay no net income tax at all. Thats barking mad.

At some point you run out of other peoples money.

Thats mindlessly superficial.

But so true!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 3/1/19 7:48 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

[snip]

Â*Â* Whatever happened to "government of the people, by the people, and
for the people" - I might have gotten the order wrong but - - - -

There is NO "the people". Some will always be left out, like all those
who did NOT vote for Trump.

I didn't vote for Trump (Gary) but I wasn't left out of the tax cut.
It saved me about $600 compared to running the same return on the 2017
tax code.

Yes, and now the budget deficit, which was down to just $580 bil when Trump
took office, is on track to be ~$1 tril this year, with total debt exceeding
$22 tril. Trillion dollar deficits in a decent, expanding economy.
Nice work by Trump and I hope you enjoy your tax cut that someone
will have to pay for before too much longer.Â* I'm sure Trump is enjoying his
tax cut and doesn't give a damn.Â* Cohen related how in 2008 as Trump was
cutting staff salaries by half, he was enjoying his $10 mil tax refund and
commenting on how stupid the govt was to give it to him.Â* So much for today's
"conservatives" too.Â* Obviously deficits only matter when Democrats run them.

[...]

President Trump donates his paycheck to charity.

Does democrat socialist Ocasio-Kotex donate her $175,000 paycheck to charity?

On 2019-03-01,
wrote:
[...]

Bull****. Western europe hasnt run out of money
and in fact has a much higher standard of living
that the dregs of the USA that has far less welfare.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I meant his other income.

Does democrat socialist Ocasio-Kotex donate her $175,000 paycheck to
charity?

She doesnt have Trumps other income.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 08:38:27 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote

[...]

It would be better to gradually fade up the lights
slowly if they werent on full because it was in
the middle of the night with the system programmed
to do night lights so you could get to the dunny
for a **** etc and to not saying anything to them
and just get the cops to show up and frog march
them off to the cop shop.

I doubt I am changing anything here. If it works I am
not screwing with it and my lighting is such a small
part my electric bill I would never get the money back.

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

Maybe if I was building a house or in a major remodel
I might think about something like that tho.,

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/02/2019 01:25 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
No work left for ther Democrats to do IF that was their intention

How about that Trudeau? Has the Indian added his scalp to her collection
yet?

Bibi may wind up behind bars too. May's ship is sinking fast and
Merkel's is already underwater. Macron appears to have a little problem too.

Is Putin the only leader that runs a tight ship?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/02/2019 01:32 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
That's the sad part - the"asshole in charge" doesn't realise he is
to govern for the good of ALL the people, not just his small crime
family inner circle, or his "chearleaders" (ever notice inhigh school
the "chear leaders" were generally not "the sharpest knives in the
block" but more likely the good-looking airheads????)

Do you think the pant-suited bitch who referred to half the electorate
as deplorables would govern for ALL the people? Do you think Romney
would make it past 47% of the people?

The US government. from its inception, has not governed for the benefit
of ALL the people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/02/2019 04:48 PM, taxpayer wrote:
Does democrat socialist Ocasio-Kotex donate her $175,000 paycheck to
charity?

Certainly -- her boyfriend.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 20:59:56 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 03/02/2019 01:25 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
No work left for ther Democrats to do IF that was their intention

How about that Trudeau? Has the Indian added his scalp to her collection
yet?

Bibi may wind up behind bars too. May's ship is sinking fast and
Merkel's is already underwater. Macron appears to have a little problem too.

Is Putin the only leader that runs a tight ship?

Trudeau's definitely got some stink on him whether he actually got
his foot into the **** or not. So far it's just "inappropriate" not
"illegal" The conservatives have screwed up even worse in the past -
with the Airbus scandal - so stupidity isn't particularly particular
about what party you belong to.

We've got our own version of the Donald in Ontario with Dougy Ford -
brother of the former crack-smoking Toronto mayor Bobby Ford. People
thought he couldn't be worse than our former liberalpremier - but
they've pretty much been proven wrong already. If not worse, he's
definitely no better.

It appears anyone who actually WANTS the job should be disqualified
before they even start.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 2 Mar 2019 21:02:52 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 03/02/2019 01:32 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
That's the sad part - the"asshole in charge" doesn't realise he is
to govern for the good of ALL the people, not just his small crime
family inner circle, or his "chearleaders" (ever notice inhigh school
the "chear leaders" were generally not "the sharpest knives in the
block" but more likely the good-looking airheads????)

Do you think the pant-suited bitch who referred to half the electorate
as deplorables would govern for ALL the people? Do you think Romney
would make it past 47% of the people?

The US government. from its inception, has not governed for the benefit
of ALL the people.

I think every president up to this point has done a better job of
governing - to start with - and for "alll" of the people - than your
present excuse. I don't think he's made a single decision so far
without looking at it through the lens of "what's in it for ME".
Anything that has ended up being good for anyone else, or bad for him,
has been an accident of bad judgement on his part.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 09:06:18 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

I doubt I am changing anything here. If it works I am
not screwing with it and my lighting is such a small
part my electric bill I would never get the money back.

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

I am pretty happy with how automatic my lights are, Like I said if I
was starting from Zero I might think of something like that but this
has evolved based on our needs, everything is readily available parts
and pretty simple to understand, My wife keeps reminding me not to
make things too complicated because I am going to die some day.
I don't even have a programmable thermostat

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I doubt I am changing anything here. If it works I am
not screwing with it and my lighting is such a small
part my electric bill I would never get the money back.

I didn't do it to save money, to have a much more
fancy fully automatic system for all the lights.

I am pretty happy with how automatic my lights are, Like I said if I
was starting from Zero I might think of something like that but this
has evolved based on our needs, everything is readily available parts
and pretty simple to understand, My wife keeps reminding me not to
make things too complicated because I am going to die some day.
I don't even have a programmable thermostat

A well designed system for the lights will work fine after you are dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 11:29:52 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

The only thing the democrats do is promise more welfare for their
constituents...but common sense dictates that welfare is not
sustainable.

Its clearly sustainable in western europe.

It just needs much higher taxes on those who are working etc.

And no terminal stupidity like the US system that sees
HALF pay no net income tax at all. That¢s barking mad.

At some point you run out of other peoples money.

That¢s mindlessly superficial.

But so true!

Bull****. Western europe hasn¢t run out of money

Of course it has run out of it, you ****ing stupid senile auto-contradicting
Ozzie cretin! Western countries lack huge amounts of money for the most
important stuff, like, foremost, proper housing for their people, but also
for other stuff like kindergartens, educational stuff, infrastructure, etc.

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 13:24:04 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

It would be better to

It would be better for you to just FOAD, you obnoxious, 85-year-old, senile
pest!

little ignorant ****."
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 19:02:49 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

I am pretty happy with how automatic my lights are, Like I said if I
was starting from Zero I might think of something like that but this
has evolved based on our needs, everything is readily available parts
and pretty simple to understand, My wife keeps reminding me not to
make things too complicated because I am going to die some day.
I don't even have a programmable thermostat

A well designed system for the lights will work fine after you are dead.

Not ALL people are mindless consuming sheep like you, you senile
pathological M$, Google, Apple and Amazon admirer! tsk

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 11:31:00 +1100, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

President Trump donates his paycheck to charity.

I meant his other income.

Nobody should really give a **** what you mean or don't mean, you senile
Ozzie pest.

Does democrat socialist Ocasio-Kotex donate her $175,000 paycheck to
charity?

She doesn¢t have Trumps other income.

So which other president with a substantial "other income" (like Clinton,
the Bushes, Carter, etc.) did donate their paychecks to charity, driveling
Ozzietard?

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/19 12:31 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

Lefties keep ignoring the facts. President Trump altruistically donates his entire paycheck to charity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/2/19 11:04 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/02/2019 04:48 PM, taxpayer wrote:
Does democrat socialist Ocasio-Kotex donate her $175,000 paycheck to
charity?

Certainly -- her boyfriend.

That was for "strategic consulting". ROFLMAO!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/3/2019 12:31 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
[...]

If you are part of the socialist, open border crowd, you are probably
correct.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 11:01:15 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/02/2019 01:32 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
That's the sad part - the"asshole in charge" doesn't realise he is
to govern for the good of ALL the people, not just his small crime
family inner circle, or his "chearleaders" (ever notice inhigh school
the "chear leaders" were generally not "the sharpest knives in the
block" but more likely the good-looking airheads????)

Do you think the pant-suited bitch who referred to half the electorate
as deplorables would govern for ALL the people? Do you think Romney
would make it past 47% of the people?

The US government. from its inception, has not governed for the benefit
of ALL the people.

Just out of curiosity, what do you have against pant suits? I haven't worn
a skirt in more than 20 years.

Cindy Hamilton