Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV host Pete Hegseth: Germs aren't real, so I haven't washed my handsin a decade

A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!
--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/02/2019 15:54, Bod F wrote:
On 2/11/2019 10:20 AM, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!

Fake news.Â* (yawn)

Indeed. I would've thought better of SKY News.

--
Bod

---

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2019 10:54 AM, Bod F wrote:
On 2/11/2019 10:20 AM, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!

Fake news.Â* (yawn)

Exactly. Everyone know if you don't wash you build up a protective
coating on your body that keeps germs out. Only faucet we have in the
house is for drinking water. No washing, no bathing.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/11/2019 10:20 AM, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

Exactly. Everyone know if you don't wash you build up a protective
coating on your body that keeps germs out.

When the "protective coating" starts falling off, due to sheer
weight, what do you do, have it scraped by a gunk technician ?
Just wondering.

Only faucet we have in the
house is for drinking water. No washing, no bathing.

Good job all your neighbours are "politically correct", or
they would have reported you.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 9:20:50 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not
washed his hands in a decade because "germs are not a
real thing".

While he was there I hope he shook everyone's hand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:31:11 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Exactly. Everyone know if you don't wash you build up a protective
coating on your body that keeps germs out. Only faucet we have in the
house is for drinking water. No washing, no bathing.

The Navy teaches sailors to wash their hands after they pee.

The Army teaches soldiers not to **** on their hands.
--
"Never accuse a Soldier of being a Marine"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:31:37 -0800 (PST), Davej
wrote:

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 9:20:50 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not
washed his hands in a decade because "germs are not a
real thing".

While he was there I hope he shook everyone's hand.

Not everyone's. There is a limit. The trick is to put your arm
round his shoulders, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ7DmiEUMAApzvN.jpg

That way you don't catch any "invisibles" ...
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:20:48 +0000, Bod
wrote:

A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!

Bod, this is off topic but it's about washing ones hands that one does
at a sink, usually at home, and the sink is part of the home. So I
think it's marginal here, andn it's not about politics.

I hope you'll stop your political posts.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 11:31:11 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Exactly. Everyone know if you don't wash you build up a protective
coating on your body that keeps germs out. Only faucet we have in the
house is for drinking water. No washing, no bathing.

The Navy teaches sailors to wash their hands after they pee.

The Army teaches soldiers not to **** on their hands.

Cops: The water is cold.

Fireman: And deep too!

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!

Bod, this is off topic but it's about washing ones hands that one does
at a sink, usually at home, and the sink is part of the home. So I
think it's marginal here, andn it's not about politics.

I hope you'll stop your political posts.

I'm hearing you, Micky :-)

--
Bod

---