Posted to alt.home.repair

Default TV host Pete Hegseth: Germs aren't real, so I haven't washed myhands in a decade

On 2/11/2019 10:54 AM, Bod F wrote:
On 2/11/2019 10:20 AM, Bod wrote:
A Fox News host told viewers live on air that he has not washed his
hands in a decade because "germs are not a real thing".

On the right-wing channel's breakfast show, Fox And Friends, Pete
Hegseth claimed germs don't exist because they cannot be seen by the
naked eye.

The presenter said he has improved his health since he stopped washing
his hands because it is a way of "inoculating" himself.

https://news.sky.com/story/tv-host-p...ecade-11634378

Eugh!!!

Fake news.Â* (yawn)

Exactly. Everyone know if you don't wash you build up a protective
coating on your body that keeps germs out. Only faucet we have in the
house is for drinking water. No washing, no bathing.