Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Freezers - still using **** insulation?

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 20:02:37 -0000, Bob F wrote:

On 1/2/2019 7:45 AM, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 00:53:48 -0000, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2019 16:42:21 -0000, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2019 16:19:36 -0000, danny burstein
wrote:

In "Commander Kinsey"
writes:

How's about starting off the new year with a resolution
to research issues a bit more closely. Like, in this
case, how much power those motors are drawing when
running today versus 30 years ago.

Which has nothing to do with insulation.

Bzzt. They're all interconnected.

And your rants have nothing to do with reality or
thinking.

Find a five year old to explain basic thermodynamics
to you.

A lower power motor does not affect the R value of the insulation.
Are you quite mad? Do you really think if you put a more efficient
boiler in your house that your house will magically gain better
insulation and cool more slowly?
It doesn't affect the R value of the insulation but it may addect
the run time of the compressor which is your only half-baked clue that
your new freezer has no better insulation than your old one.

You've made an invalid assumption. Every modern freezer I've seen runs
for the same time as older ones, and they cool at the same rate. So
clearly the compressor outputs the same cooling, but using less
electricity. All well and good, but I can feel the cold escaping from
the unit. And I notice the compressor has to keep running just as often
as it used to,. So obviously the insulation sux. Oh and also, just
have a look at the energy consumption ratings, which vary by a factor of
4 between different models. Looks like a a lot of them are rubbish.

You are such a friggin' moron.

What I said makes perfect sense, if you disagree, then state why.

And you can't even remember your name.

Like I changed that by accident. And you call ME a moron....
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile YANKIETARD Alert!

On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 11:15:12 -0800, Bob F, the notorious troll-feeding
senile Yankietard, blathered again:

If.

Feed you must him, eh, you useless senile Yank ...and if it's only with one
little word!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:19:25 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The extra CO2 we've created is still a tiny fraction of what it used to
be. Just think about this logically for a moment - before fossil fuels
were created, what do you think was creating them? That's right,
plants! Plants that were perfectly happy breathing the CO2 rich air!
All we're doing is moving the atmosphere back to what it was before
fossil fuels were created. We're not magically creating more CO2 that
wasn't there before!

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago, they
were exactly the same. A little research shows up 'climate change' as a
con job designed to **** the taxpayer over. Those who espouse it should
be in jail for serious fraud.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:19:25 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The extra CO2 we've created is still a tiny fraction of what it used to
be. Just think about this logically for a moment - before fossil fuels
were created, what do you think was creating them? That's right,
plants! Plants that were perfectly happy breathing the CO2 rich air!
All we're doing is moving the atmosphere back to what it was before
fossil fuels were created. We're not magically creating more CO2 that
wasn't there before!

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment

Yes.

and over a hundred years ago, they were exactly the same.

No.
https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_res...arbon-dioxide/

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default bull****, was: Freezers - still using **** insulation?

In Cursitor Doom writes:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:19:25 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago, they
were exactly the same. A little research shows up 'climate change' as a
con job designed to **** the taxpayer over. Those who espouse it should
be in jail for serious fraud.

"400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago". Really? REALLY?
I'd love to see your cite for this. Unless, of course, in the likely
case that you pulled this completely out of your ass.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 9:40:15 PM UTC-5, dkol wrote:
"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:19:25 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The extra CO2 we've created is still a tiny fraction of what it used to
be. Just think about this logically for a moment - before fossil fuels
were created, what do you think was creating them? That's right,
plants! Plants that were perfectly happy breathing the CO2 rich air!
All we're doing is moving the atmosphere back to what it was before
fossil fuels were created. We're not magically creating more CO2 that
wasn't there before!

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment

Yes.

and over a hundred years ago, they were exactly the same.

No.
https://climate.nasa.gov/climate_res...arbon-dioxide/

+1

The facts are there, yet the deniers post bs. And this rise in co2, unlike any previous rise, happened in just 100 years, not tens of thousands of years.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert!

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 02:25:58 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Dumb, another brain
damaged, troll-feeding, senile, idiot, blathered:

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago, they
were exactly the same. A little research shows up 'climate change' as a
con job designed to **** the taxpayer over. Those who espouse it should
be in jail for serious fraud.

Looks like the troll's idiocy has rubbed off on you, Cursitor Dumb. I've
always warned you seniles on ahr of the power of his idiocy! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 02:25:58 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 19:19:25 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

The extra CO2 we've created is still a tiny fraction of what it used to
be. Just think about this logically for a moment - before fossil fuels
were created, what do you think was creating them? That's right,
plants! Plants that were perfectly happy breathing the CO2 rich air!
All we're doing is moving the atmosphere back to what it was before
fossil fuels were created. We're not magically creating more CO2 that
wasn't there before!

CO2 levels are 400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago, they
were exactly the same. A little research shows up 'climate change' as a
con job designed to **** the taxpayer over. Those who espouse it should
be in jail for serious fraud.

You are an imbecile.

---

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL

: wrote:
:
[...]
: ---
:

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Default CO2 levels, was: Freezers - still using **** insulation?

In "..shadow, me & my" writes:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

I take it you want a second opinion.

Ok.

You're a moron, too.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 3 Jan 2019 15:29:45 -0500, "..shadow, me & my"
wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL

Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

.. .
: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL

Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

You are a complete and utter imbecile.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL

Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

In fact it's even more absurd when you consider the tiny little increase they worry about - 0.3 to 0.4%, when we used to have 4%!

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL
Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

You are a complete and utter imbecile.

Oh look, an uninformed stupid treehugger with no reasoning behind his argument. I gave you mine, now give me yours.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL
Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

You are a complete and utter imbecile.

Oh look, an uninformed stupid treehugger with no reasoning behind his argument. I gave you mine, now give me yours.

My argument that you are a complete and utter imbecile is self evident
and irrefutable.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL
Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

You are a complete and utter imbecile.

Oh look, an uninformed stupid treehugger with no reasoning behind his argument. I gave you mine, now give me yours.

My argument that you are a complete and utter imbecile is self evident
and irrefutable.

Still no reasoning behind your beliefs about the climate. You're as stupid as someone who believes in god.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You have no idea of my beliefs about the climate. I merely stated that
Doom, shadow and you are imbeciles of varying degree.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL
Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

In fact it's even more absurd when you consider the tiny little increase they worry about - 0.3 to 0.4%, when we used to have 4%!

Perhaps you'd like to spend some time in a room with 4% CO2.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 03 Jan 2019 02:48:21 +0000, danny burstein wrote:

"400ppm at the moment and over a hundred years ago". Really? REALLY?
I'd love to see your cite for this. Unless, of course, in the likely
case that you pulled this completely out of your ass.

I have it in hard copy from an actual, physical chemistry book published
in 1914; just trying to find it referenced online somewhere for your
perusal to make things easier. I don't want to damage the flimsy spine
trying to scan the relevant page. If I haven't got back within 10 days,
by all means feel free to remind me.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You gave a link to the co2.earth website, which I assume agrees with you or you wouldn't have posted it.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

So you can present no facts to show it wrong...
all you have is name calling..noted.

Guess that makes you the "imbecile."

LOL
Plenty of evidence here. https://www.co2.earth/21-co2-past
Loads more if you spend a couple of minutes looking.

Doom is indeed an imbecile and you are an utter imbecile.

Alarmist bull**** assuming something would magically go wrong if we increased CO2 levels to what they were perfectly fine at a long long time ago before fossil fuels were formed. So, more abundant plantlife, sounds good to me.

In fact it's even more absurd when you consider the tiny little increase they worry about - 0.3 to 0.4%, when we used to have 4%!

Perhaps you'd like to spend some time in a room with 4% CO2.

Perhaps you'd care to explain how animals lived before fossil fuels were created. Sure, if I went into a room at 4% right now, I'd probably feel drowsy or get a headache. But if it happened over decades, I'd get used to it.

: wrote:
:
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 19:29:36 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Perhaps you'd care to explain how animals lived before fossil fuels were
created. Sure, if I went into a room at 4% right now, I'd probably feel
drowsy or get a headache. But if it happened over decades, I'd get used
to it.

You might or might not. But your decedents would. Eventually.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 5 Jan 2019 22:21:56 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Dumb, another brain
damaged, troll-feeding, senile, idiot, blathered:

drowsy or get a headache. But if it happened over decades, I'd get used
to it.

You might or might not. But your decedents would. Eventually.

Like I said: the troll's idiocy obviously has rubbed off on you ...rather
quickly, I have to say! With other seniles it usually takes a bit longer!
BG
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 Jan 2019 22:21:56 -0000, Cursitor Doom wrote:

On Fri, 04 Jan 2019 19:29:36 +0000, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Perhaps you'd care to explain how animals lived before fossil fuels were
created. Sure, if I went into a room at 4% right now, I'd probably feel
drowsy or get a headache. But if it happened over decades, I'd get used
to it.

You might or might not. But your decedents would. Eventually.

I don't believe it would take that long. We get used to different temperatures and oxygen levels very quickly, just look up altitude training.