Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy!

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:56:03 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 18:16:42 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Liam Roberts" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 23:51:34 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Kristy Ogilvie" wrote in message
news On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 23:03:37 -0000, Rod Speed

On 2018-12-16 3:09 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
What's the world coming to? I just bought 2 bags of seed for my
parrots. Each one is 12.75kg. I picked both up at once and
carried
them easily, yet each ONE says on the back, "it is recommended two
people carry this bag together". I find it very hard to believe
I'm
4
times stronger than the average person.

you're not

Then the warning on the bag is erroneous.

Nope, its correct to minimise back injury.
13KG is more than ideal to avoid back
injury with those with the worst backs.

Any healthy person can easily lift double that without hurting
themselves.

Yes, but there is no way to ensure that none of
your customers have any back problems, stupid.

Anyone with a back problem wouldn't try to lift something heavy.

All of those with a back problem didn't realise
that they had one until they ****ed their back
lifting something too heavy, stupid.

And the label should then say "people with back problems should ask for
assistance".

See above.

Why should sensible folk have to look out for ****wits?

They don't. Those with a clue print that **** on their sack
so that when someone ****s their back lifting that sack
they point to the text and tell them to **** off.

The point is we shouldn't ave to litter our labels with all that rubbish.

Lift something you can't lift easily, and you'll damage yourself,

Problem is that with something you
can easily lift, you can **** some backs.

Bull****, utter ****ing bull****. You feel pain and/or tiredness grying to do something close to your maximum abilities.

it's not rocket science.

Too much for you tho.

I've never done something stupid enough to damage my back.

On 2018-12-16 3:09 p.m., Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
[...]

We don't have to. They chose to.

Lift something you can't lift easily, and you'll damage yourself,

Problem is that with something you
can easily lift, you can **** some backs.

Bull****, utter ****ing bull****.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.

And with the worst bad backs, by then you have ****ed your back.

it's not rocket science.

Too much for you tho.

I've never done something stupid enough to damage my back.

But you keep banging your head on door frames and are now brain dead.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:00:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

But you keep banging your head on door frames and are now brain dead.

He's just a delusional sociopath, just like you are, senile Rot! It's the
very reason why you two prize idiots feel so attracted to each other! BG

--
The Natural Philosopher about senile Rot: