Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy: criticism

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 13:42:12 -0000, Martyn Barclay wrote:

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 17:14:45 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

On 17/12/2018 11:03, John Rumm wrote:
On 17/12/2018 02:31, Bill Wright wrote:

What a stupid pointless wrangle. A misuse of Usenet.

Its hucker, what do you expect?

He seems to be on a nym shift fest - presumably because most have
learnt to ignore him. My hucker filter is lighting up new nyms like a
Christmas tree at the moment.

Do us all a favour and publish all of them

Recent nyms seem to be:

Stephen Watkin, Stuard Dogkin, Bruce Farquhar, Fred Johnson, Kirsty
Ogilvie, Cristoper McVitie, Liam Roberts

However I don't bother filtering him on nyms, I use other methods so that
any suspect posts get flagged without me needing to tweak the filter each
time.

I kf on headers he /can't/ change, so I haven't seen any of the nyms above. :-)

Yet you see replies to me. FAIL.

By the way, if I really wanted to annoy you, I can change ANY header with ease. Very easy to use different ISP/NSP/newsreader/etc/etc/etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Stop repeating yourself.