Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Careful, it's heavy!

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 01:00:15 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:51:02 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 21:33:15 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 02:41:15 -0000, rbowman
wrote:

On 12/16/2018 04:14 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/16/2018 5:09 PM, Kristy Ogilvie wrote:
What's the world coming to? I just bought 2 bags of seed for my
parrots. Each one is 12.75kg. I picked both up at once and
carried
them easily, yet each ONE says on the back, "it is recommended two
people carry this bag together". I find it very hard to believe
I'm
4
times stronger than the average person.

For the metric impaired, that is 28 pounds American. When I was 13
worked in a grocery store after school and moved 50# bags of sugar
and
potatoes. Probably most of us at that age could.

I don't have parrots but a few weeks ago I bought a 50# bag of
sunflower
seeds for the wild birds, slung it over my shoulder, grabbed a box of
suet blocks with my other hand, checked out, and headed for the car.
fwiw I haven't seen 13 in many decades.

You're lucky you weren't jailed for endangering yourself.

No one gets jailed for that.

Won't be long the way health and softy's going.

Bull****.

Have you not noticed the wimps are taking over?

No wimps have taken over anything to do with me.

It's the wimps that put these silly safety notices on everything. It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just getting on with what they're doing.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I ignore them.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't follow the instructions they give, but I can't ignore something trying to tell me to do something I don't want to. For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit, but it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no health and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much bigger profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 07:44:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

It's the wimps that put these silly safety notices on everything.

I ignore them.

You suck them off, as these threads prove!

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

You suck them off, as these threads proves!

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I don't bother to read the sack at all.

For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit, but
it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

That's different, you can be fined when you ignore it.

You can't with the **** on the sack that suggest you use two people to carry
it.

And plenty are silly enough to touch what is claimed to be wet paint.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws

I ignore those too.

and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no health
and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much bigger
profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.

Nope, because china isnt stupid enough to have them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 01:00:15 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

You might be looking for other info, like how many kilos are you getting for your money, what type of seed is it etc. For example I just bought some specific sunflowers with extra nutrition with different oils in them.

For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit, but
it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

That's different, you can be fined when you ignore it.

You can't with the **** on the sack that suggest you use two people to carry
it.

And plenty are silly enough to touch what is claimed to be wet paint.

It's still annoying being told to do something.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws

I ignore those too.

Until you get fined.

and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no health
and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much bigger
profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.

Nope, because china isnt stupid enough to have them.

Which is why they're doing better than the rest of the world.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I know that from the size of the sack.

what type of seed is it etc.

Normally in much bigger letters. I don't bother
to read the fine print like which country it
comes from and warnings that those who are
allergic to seeds shouldn't eat the parrot seed.

I don't normally even check if its fit for human
consumption because the stuff that's meant for
pets usually has a picture of a pet on the container.

For example I just bought some specific sunflowers with extra nutrition
with different oils in them.

Sure, but there is no need to read everything on the
sack to see that info. Its listed separately and one of
the knacks with speed reading is being able to read
the right bit of text that has the info you want in it.

For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit,
but it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

That's different, you can be fined when you ignore it.

You can't with the **** on the sack that suggest you use two people to
carry it.

And plenty are silly enough to touch what is claimed to be wet paint.

It's still annoying being told to do something.

You arent being told to do something with a wet paint sign,
just warned that its not a great idea to sit or lean on it.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws

I ignore those too.

Until you get fined.

I don't.

and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no
health
and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much bigger
profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.

Nope, because china isnt stupid enough to have them.

Which is why they're doing better than the rest of the world.

Nope, they have much lower labour costs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 08:59:35 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 116 lines of troll****

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and
senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rot: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rot: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 09:27:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH troll****

--
Yet another TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rot and
sociopath Birdbrain from August 26th:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rot: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred that
you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rot: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rot: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough to
shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rot: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rot: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what you
are born with."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

"William Gothberg" "William wrote in message
news On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 20:44:37 -0000, Rod Speed

wrote:

[...]

Not accurate enough if you're comparing two similar products, especially if they aren't in the same shop or are online.

what type of seed is it etc.

Normally in much bigger letters. I don't bother
to read the fine print like which country it
comes from and warnings that those who are
allergic to seeds shouldn't eat the parrot seed.

I don't normally even check if its fit for human
consumption because the stuff that's meant for
pets usually has a picture of a pet on the container.

If it won't kill a pet it won't kill a human. Why would we be more fragile than them?

For example I just bought some specific sunflowers with extra nutrition
with different oils in them.

Sure, but there is no need to read everything on the
sack to see that info. Its listed separately and one of
the knacks with speed reading is being able to read
the right bit of text that has the info you want in it.

Still annoying to sift through the health and softy info.

For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit,
but it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

That's different, you can be fined when you ignore it.

You can't with the **** on the sack that suggest you use two people to
carry it.

And plenty are silly enough to touch what is claimed to be wet paint.

It's still annoying being told to do something.

You arent being told to do something with a wet paint sign,
just warned that its not a great idea to sit or lean on it.

It's being told, but I can ignore it. I still waste time reading it.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from just
getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws

I ignore those too.

Until you get fined.

I don't.

Then you're lucky. I get fined for not wearing a seatbelt.

and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no
health
and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much bigger
profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.

Nope, because china isnt stupid enough to have them.

Which is why they're doing better than the rest of the world.

Nope, they have much lower labour costs.

Because of our other bull**** legislation about minimum wage.

Hang on, isn't it about 3am in Australia?

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Ignore that last remark, I thought you'd only just posted it.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not accurate enough

Plenty accurate enough when its obvious if it's
a 5KG sack, a 10KG sack and 12.5KG sack etc.
If it isnt obvious you are free to look at the label.

you're comparing two similar products, especially if they aren't in the
same shop or are online.

You are free to use the cost per KG that's listed.

what type of seed is it etc.

Normally in much bigger letters. I don't bother
to read the fine print like which country it
comes from and warnings that those who are
allergic to seeds shouldn't eat the parrot seed.

I don't normally even check if its fit for human
consumption because the stuff that's meant for
pets usually has a picture of a pet on the container.

If it won't kill a pet it won't kill a human.

That's bull****. There is quite a bit of stuff
that wont kill a pet but will kill a human.

Why would we be more fragile than them?

We evolved that way.

For example I just bought some specific sunflowers with extra
nutritionwith different oils in them.

Sure, but there is no need to read everything on the
sack to see that info. Its listed separately and one of
the knacks with speed reading is being able to read
the right bit of text that has the info you want in it.

Still annoying to sift through the health and softy info.

Only for those who are stupidly too easily annoyed.

For example a speed limit sign doesn't make me go at the speed limit,
but it still ****es me off that someone wants me to obey it.

That's different, you can be fined when you ignore it.

You can't with the **** on the sack that suggest you use two people to
carry it.

And plenty are silly enough to touch what is claimed to be wet paint.

It's still annoying being told to do something.

You arent being told to do something with a wet paint sign,
just warned that its not a great idea to sit or lean on it.

It's being told, but I can ignore it. I still waste time reading it.

Not a waste of time if you would have sat on it or leant on it.

It's the wimps that make silly regulations forbidding people from
just getting on with what they're doing.

I ignore those too.

Sometimes they get into laws

I ignore those too.

Until you get fined.

I don't.

Then you're lucky.

Nope, I have a clue.

I get fined for not wearing a seatbelt.

Yes, you actually are that stupid.

and prevent things from running smoothly. In fact if there were no
health
and softy regulations, I bet you most companies would make a much
bigger
profit, and the cost of products would plummet everywhere.

Nope, because china isnt stupid enough to have them.

Which is why they're doing better than the rest of the world.

Nope, they have much lower labour costs.

Because of our other bull**** legislation about minimum wage.

They have a minimum wage.

Hang on, isn't it about 3am in Australia?

Not right now it isnt.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Thu, 20 Dec 2018 12:21:29 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH another 226 lines of the usual absolutely idiotic bull**** unread
again

--
Java Jive to senile Rot:
You're getting there, it's clear that you've now reached the level of