Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

Default OCCUHAM ASKS, "A stones throw away - how far is that in metric units?"

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:56:43 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 06:06:44 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
J. Burke" wrote:

On 12/17/2018 5:04 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 22:44:23 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Dec 2018 00:21:05 -0800, "David" wrote:

On 12/5/2018 5:38 AM, occam wrote:
For the second time this week I heard a TV reporter saying "a
stones
throw away from where I am standing..." pointing to some building
behind
him. One one of these occasions I recognised the location where
he
was
standing (in London) and the building he was referring to. I
realised
he
could not have thrown that stone the 250 yards even if he was an
Olympic
athlete.

My question - how far is "a stones throw away"? (Answers in
metric
units
please.)

Americans scoff at your sissish metric units! **** you and bend
low
the
Imperial Standard!

Your NASA people use metric units...and, being personally
unfamiliar
with them, managed to make one classic ****up in the order of 10x!

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

is that something good to it?

Not really. It cost your country several million dollars.

I bought a new monitor.

I'm glad you did. What the **** does that got, to do with NASA
****ing up the use of the metric system?

its on ebey a refurbished one for $39.99 from ebay

Yes, that's good but it STILL got, nothing to do with NASA's **** up
of the metric system.

it is ictal

Your new monitor is ictal?

I'm fine.

But are you ictal?

I'm not sure.

What does it say in the doctor's notes on the chart at the bottom of
your bed?

It says that ****ler woulda Auschwitzed him.

You must be reading yer own chart, Lumumba!

I don't have it.

You don't have KKKoloon's chart or your own???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:56:43 -0600, "David" wrote:

.. .

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

I'm a computer technician.

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 10:28:02 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

On Mon, 17 Dec 2018 23:56:43 -0600, "David" wrote:

. ..

aliash)" wrote in message

[...]

How can you be when you can't even make any ****ing sense on a
newsgroup???

- -

Arizona."
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
- Klaun ****tinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews

Posted to alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.home.repair

aliash)" wrote in message

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 18:00:22 -0600, "David" wrote:

aliash)" wrote in message
.. .

[...]

snacks make me repair computers because I'm sick