Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Getting far..far tooo far....

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...-it-offensive/

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Yes, you do go far too far.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

The incident at Rochester Adams High School involving Lt. Col. Sherwood
Baker, which was reported by Fox 2 Detroit and other local media
outlets, triggered online outrage and a rapid response from the school
district’s superintendent, a former Marine officer.

“I learned at The Basic School that I’m responsible for everything my
people do and don’t do, and I’m responsible for this and I’ll correct
it,” said Robert Shafer, superintendent for Rochester Community Schools
who left the Marine Corps as a first lieutenant and later made captain
in the Reserve. “It’s not the kind of behavior that we’d endorse as a
school district. It certainly isn’t a policy, and it’s regrettable and
we’re going to fix it.”
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 08:11:48 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...-it-offensive/

May the Cull be with us soon...

--
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery.
-- Matthew Arnold
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...-it-offensive/

I'll see you and raise you one. It appears that local law enforcement
officers are also not welcomed by some parents and kids.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLiU705vOy0

--
Resolve to be thyself: and know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery.
-- Matthew Arnold
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500, Richard
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

What...you agreed with the Muslim security guard?

You do know this keeps growing..right?

So Efendi...you agree with Maxine Waters too?

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/09...ng-sharia-law/

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

What...you agreed with the Muslim security guard?

You do know this keeps growing..right?

So Efendi...you agree with Maxine Waters too?

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/09...ng-sharia-law/

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/07...w-of-the-land/

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:25:24 -0700
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

What...you agreed with the Muslim security guard?

You do know this keeps growing..right?

So Efendi...you agree with Maxine Waters too?

He's not an Effendi. He'd like to think he should be, but I
believe the proper term is zimmi.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

What...you agreed with the Muslim security guard?

You do know this keeps growing..right?

So Efendi...you agree with Maxine Waters too?

He's not an Effendi. He'd like to think he should be, but I
believe the proper term is zimmi.
--
pyotr filipivich

Well said!!!

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

It is to a man's honor to avoid strife,
but every fool is quick to quarrel.
Proverbs 20:3 (NIV)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 10:54:14 -0500, Richard
wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

Usually I just let it go. Consider the source, and all.
But the superintendent of the school is a real stand-up guy.

Which was not reported in the inflammatory version of the story
that Mark sourced...

“I learned at The Basic School that I’m responsible for everything my
people do and don’t do, and I’m responsible for this and I’ll correct
it,” said Robert Shafer, superintendent for Rochester Community Schools
who left the Marine Corps as a first lieutenant and later made captain
in the Reserve. “It’s not the kind of behavior that we’d endorse as a
school district. It certainly isn’t a policy, and it’s regrettable and
we’re going to fix it.”

But that doesn't fit his "great kull" agenda very well, does it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

Usually I just let it go. Consider the source, and all.
But the superintendent of the school is a real stand-up guy.

Which was not reported in the inflammatory version of the story
that Mark sourced...

Of course not. Look at the source he quoted. Everything is a
conspiracy to them. They're a bunch of head cases.

“I learned at The Basic School that I’m responsible for everything my
people do and don’t do, and I’m responsible for this and I’ll correct
it,” said Robert Shafer, superintendent for Rochester Community Schools
who left the Marine Corps as a first lieutenant and later made captain
in the Reserve. “It’s not the kind of behavior that we’d endorse as a
school district. It certainly isn’t a policy, and it’s regrettable and
we’re going to fix it.”

But that doesn't fit his "great kull" agenda very well, does it.

It's theirThick Skull agenda.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

It is to a man's honor to avoid strife,
but every fool is quick to quarrel.
Proverbs 20:3 (NIV)

What part was wrong?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

[...]

Hummm? My link reported that the Super was a stand up guy. Perhaps
your mental issues blinked it out?

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So far off was Getting far..far tooo far....

Gunner Asch on Sat, 20 Sep 2014 10:29:28 -0700
wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

But this is not one of those times. Me thinks Ed and Cavelamb are
projecting their owe set of stereotypes on people they do not know.
--
pyotr filipivich

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

But this is not one of those times. Me thinks Ed and Cavelamb are
projecting their owe set of stereotypes on people they do not know.

We know you by your words, which is all most people know about anyone
here. They represent you to whatever extent you say what you mean.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

But this is not one of those times. Me thinks Ed and Cavelamb are
projecting their owe set of stereotypes on people they do not know.
--
pyotr filipivich

Well stated. Its fascinating to watch them both defend en total
Muslims with their total denial that such an event could be plausible
and in fact..it quite likely. Particularly in Michigan..which has a
HUGE Muslim population

http://www.primerus.com/business-law...ess-332011.htm

http://nationalreport.net/city-michi...nt-sharia-law/

"The city of Dearborn is a well-known safe haven for Muslims and
Muslim sympathizers. With a population of around 98 thousand people,
roughly 30% of its residence are Muslims making them the largest
concentration of Muslims in the United States."

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.c...born-michigan/

Seems even the court system believes there is a problem....

"“This case is a stunning example of the pernicious influence of
stealth jihad and Shariah law in America. The city of Dearborn is now
a serial violator of Christians’ constitutional rights and has wasted
hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and costs defending its
insidious conduct. Apparently, in Dearborn, where Shariah and jihad is
advocated openly, it is a crime to preach the Christian gospel. AFLC
is committed to stopping this attack on our Constitution. And the
ruling today allows us to do just that,” said Yerushalmi."

http://theunitedwest.org/american-mu...ne-christians/

Not to mention the discrimination various Muslim business owners keep
showing towards veterans and their service dogs..both of whom are
considered "unclean"

https://www.rallypoint.com/topics/service-dogs
http://abc13.com/pets/veteran-servic...urant-/301153/
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2005...eeing-eye-dogs

etc etc etc.

Oddly enough the MSM refuses to mention such growing events by
Muslims..but other organizations cover them clearly. Yet they
(Richard and Eddy) call any site that mentions such things as
"cesspool sites"

Which I find rather fascinating. Either they are utterly ignorant of
the actual state of affairs..or they are now suddenly in full support
of Muslims in total disregard of our Constitution and in support of
Sharia.

Im going to be charitable and say its probably butt stupidity and
utter ignorance of the facts. Which from two "gentlemen" of such
broadly self professed intelligence and wisdom....is hysterically
funny.

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 9/16/2014 4:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:29:43 -0500,
wrote:

Yes, you do go far too far.

Get the story right.

http://www.armytimes.com/article/20140911/NEWS/309110056/Army-officer-uniform-denied-entry-child-s-school-supe-apologizes

Crapsters pyotr and Gunner seem to believe the security guards are
Muslims. I read four stories about the case; not one says anything
about them being Muslims, except for the cesspool site that Gunner
cites, and even they pose it as a question, saying that Detroit has a
high percentage of Muslims. The site is devoted to berating Muslims,
so that's to be expected.

Both Gunner and pyotr appear to be full of crap, as usual.

Ed, there are times when you write wise and wonderful words.

snip

Its fascinating to watch them both defend en total
Muslims with their total denial that such an event could be plausible
and in fact..it quite likely. Particularly in Michigan..which has a
HUGE Muslim population

Which I find rather fascinating. Either they are utterly ignorant of
the actual state of affairs..or they are now suddenly in full support
of Muslims in total disregard of our Constitution and in support of
Sharia.

Gunner, sometimes I think you lost half your mind with that stroke.
Other times, it appears you lost 3.4 of it.

The Muslim population of Michigan is 1.2% of the state population,
according to the U.S. Census. From that, you conclude that it is
"quite likely" that those school security guards were Muslims -- with
no indication, or even suggestion, that they are.

1.2%. Jesus. Gunner, are you having trouble with numbers since the
stroke?

--
Ed Huntress