Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

Default FOUR GUN FUN on the prairie rats.

"T" wrote in message news

Great shooting.

But, I do believe he is violating the hunting rule: you eat what you kill.

Not always when they're considered vermin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6thYLPm3g

Prairie dogs are notorious for carrying bubonic plague:
https://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0813/p03s01-usgn.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZImOT4IavM

Besides, once they're skinned, rats and squirrels look identical.

Which is which?:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LDiAHvbbkHY/maxresdefault.jpg
https://www.trippinturpins.com/wp-co...mbodia_BBQ.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

On 10/12/18 4:43 PM, Byker wrote:
NotÂ*alwaysÂ*whenÂ*they'reÂ*consideredÂ*vermin:

What is your take on feral hogs? They are good eatin'
but are total nuisances. Don't get bit by one!
And they poop where they eat.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:58:47 -0700, T wrote:

On 10/12/18 4:43 PM, Byker wrote:
NotÂ*alwaysÂ*whenÂ*they'reÂ*consideredÂ*vermin:

What is your take on feral hogs? They are good eatin'
but are total nuisances. Don't get bit by one!
And they poop where they eat.

We are up to our ass in feral hogs but the guys in the know say you
catch them, pen them up and feed them hog chow for 6 months, then you
have a hog someone besides a french man would eat. Otherwise sell,
them to someone who slaughters them for the European market. They are
still worth more on the hoof than on the hood of your truck. Guns for
fun, traps for dough.
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 18:43:00 -0500, "Kyker" wrote:

"T" wrote in message news

Great shooting.

But, I do believe he is violating the hunting rule: you eat what you kill.

Not always when they're considered vermin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q6thYLPm3g

Prairie dogs are notorious for carrying bubonic plague:
https://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0813/p03s01-usgn.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZImOT4IavM

Besides, once they're skinned, rats and squirrels look identical.

And jews, don't forget jews.

--

"You are full of ****. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
by Negros."
- drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk,alt.comp.freeware

"T" wrote in message news
On 10/12/18 4:43 PM, Byker wrote:
Not always when they're considered vermin:

What is your take on feral hogs?

Any introduced species is fair game (pun intended).

They are good eatin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILAKVN2lsc

but are total nuisances. Don't get bit by one!
And they poop where they eat.

"Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt.
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2k9HqobhBk&t=88s

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 14 Oct 2018 12:12:25 -0500, "Kyker" wrote:

"T" wrote in message news
On 10/12/18 4:43 PM, Kyker wrote:
Not always when they're considered vermin:

What is your take on feral hogs?

Any introduced species is fair game (pun intended).

They are good eatin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TILAKVN2lsc

but are total nuisances. Don't get bit by one!
And they poop where they eat.

"Have you seen the little piggies
Crawling in the dirt.
And for all the little piggies
Life is getting worse..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2k9HqobhBk&t=88s

What sort of way is that to talk about your fellow jews, Kyker?