Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

Default Police seal off Salisbury restaurant over 'medical incident'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 17 Sep 2018, The Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think

That's right, you senile sucker of troll cock!

What have the poor folk of Salisbury done to deserve this nonsense?

Apart from live a few miles from Porton Down, of course.

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:17:50 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 17 Sep 2018, The Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think

That's right, you senile sucker of troll cock!

What have the poor folk of Salisbury done to deserve this nonsense?

Apart from live a few miles from Porton Down, of course.

it's the cathedral spire that concerns your masters...no-one
in rooshia knows how to build that high...

they have a doomsday machine installed up there that blows
a poisonous mist every time we question pootin's good will

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:36:35 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

that's on the advanced diplomacy course in rooshia

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 00:34:42 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Latest seems to indicate false alarm but we've heard that before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45543606

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

that's on the advanced diplomacy course in rooshia

It would seem so. I guess someone somewhere knows how to decipher the
message. If they had wanted to simply say "We are Russians and we are
crazy" they could have just nipped into a pub and bought rounds all
night.

At a guess they might be saying, "Hands off our money" and "Hey, what's
with these sanctions man?" but it's not clear or perhaps it is and my
cat gut instincts are impeccable.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 06:55:54 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
wrote:

So then, Fake News!

How so? Don't bother to answer. You have a one track mind.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" wrote in
message news : On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:47:56 +0200, abelard
: wrote:
:
: On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 00:34:42 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: wrote:
:
:
[...]
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

that's on the advanced diplomacy course in rooshia

It would seem so. I guess someone somewhere knows how to decipher the
message. If they had wanted to simply say "We are Russians and we are
crazy" they could have just nipped into a pub and bought rounds all
night.

one of the things that amuses me is when pootin does something
stupid, the usual suspects scrabble around trying to find some
deep and esoteric reason why he is in fact being clever and deep!

At a guess they might be saying, "Hands off our money" and "Hey, what's
with these sanctions man?" but it's not clear or perhaps it is and my
cat gut instincts are impeccable.

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 17 Sep 2018, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

On 17 Sep 2018, The Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think

That's right, you senile sucker of troll cock!

What have the poor folk of Salisbury done to deserve this nonsense?

Apart from live a few miles from Porton Down, of course.

it's the cathedral spire that concerns your masters...no-one
in rooshia knows how to build that high...

they have a doomsday machine installed up there that blows
a poisonous mist every time we question pootin's good will

Or maybe they are using it as a spy transmitting station?

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

It would seem so. I guess someone somewhere knows how to decipher the
message. If they had wanted to simply say "We are Russians and we are
crazy"

Not so crazy. They elected Trump. Very hard to weaponize an
election.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 17 Sep 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
(in ):

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Yes. A job in his kitchens would appear to be a contract to be bullied and
humiliated at will (his will, that is).

I dont understand how he gets away with stuff like that these days.

Latest seems to indicate false alarm but we've heard that before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45543606

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Latest seems to indicate false alarm but we've heard that before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45543606

//A witness who was in Prezzo during the incident told the BBC that
one of those taken ill was a woman in her late twenties - she appeared
to be at a table on her own and "kept going away, getting up and
coming back again".//.

OMG, acute diarrhea. It's happened to me before, when I ate
Amerikan food (burgers).
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Yes. A job in his kitchens would appear to be a contract to be bullied and
humiliated at will (his will, that is).

a lot of them are squabbling families

I don’t understand how he gets away with stuff like that these days.

to me it has every look of being as orchestrated as the daily soaps

does he invest in these places?

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

Stupid or not there is a pattern. e.g. the use of Polonium. Unless you
think he's just trying to amuse himself like Emperor's of bygone years?

What's your theory?

At a guess they might be saying, "Hands off our money" and "Hey, what's
with these sanctions man?" but it's not clear or perhaps it is and my
cat gut instincts are impeccable.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

he thinks he's ruling sicily in 1066

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 12:38:11 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 17 Sep 2018, abelard wrote
(in ):

wrote:

On 17 Sep 2018, The Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think

That's right, you senile sucker of troll cock!

What have the poor folk of Salisbury done to deserve this nonsense?

Apart from live a few miles from Porton Down, of course.

it's the cathedral spire that concerns your masters...no-one
in rooshia knows how to build that high...

they have a doomsday machine installed up there that blows
a poisonous mist every time we question pootin's good will

Or maybe they are using it as a spy transmitting station?

like with mi5's mind rays?

--
www.abelard.org
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

have they inspected the kitchens?

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Latest seems to indicate false alarm but we've heard that before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45543606

//A witness who was in Prezzo during the incident told the BBC that
one of those taken ill was a woman in her late twenties - she appeared
to be at a table on her own and "kept going away, getting up and
coming back again".//.

OMG, acute diarrhea. It's happened to me before, when I ate
Amerikan food (burgers).

Not gastroenteritis though. You don't even get to get there... let and
lo come back.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

[...]

OK, I'll buy that as a possibility. Do you have any evidence though?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

wrote:

some pest is insisting on watching every episode of ramsay...
don't the americans do health and safety?
i makes hammer horror look like children's tv...

I can't watch. Too much shouting.

Yes. A job in his kitchens would appear to be a contract to be bullied and
humiliated at will (his will, that is).

I dont understand how he gets away with stuff like that these days.

Because it brings necessary results that cannot and have not been
achieved any other way.
Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On 09/17/2018 03:36 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

I find that one completely unbelievable.

Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal,uk.politics.misc,alt.politics.uk

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 07:29:34 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/17/2018 03:36 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 09/16/2018 05:34 PM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think the Russians are trying
to depopulate Britain one by one.

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

I find that one completely unbelievable.

Quite, but considering the numbers of people involved in investigating
and otherwise dealing, dying, and getting very sick it's even more
completely unbelievable that the story is fabricated.

It's like a real life spy novel.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, ******* hacker, Resident evil, Monkey Boy,
the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll infme,
punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk

On 17 Sep 2018, Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein wrote
(in article ):

"p-0''0-h the cat wrote:
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 07:29:34 -0600, wrote:
On 09/17/2018 03:36 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

Would you 'hardly think' that they would spray a doorknob with nerve
agent to kill an old man?

I find that one completely unbelievable.

Quite, but considering the numbers of people involved in investigating
and otherwise dealing, dying, and getting very sick it's even more
completely unbelievable that the story is fabricated.

Wiltshire police are almost certainly investigating this in good faith.

Y.

Maybe, but this is going to backfire big time on them, and those who work at
Porton Down.

Would you want to go to Salisbury? I wouldnt.

Would you want to live in Salisbury? I definitely wouldnt, and I bet there
are many who feel the same way.

Therefore house prices are likely to plummet as no one will want to buy one
within a 10 mile radius of the place.