Posted to alt.home.repair, uk.legal, uk.politics.misc, alt.politics.uk
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes Fruitiest of Fruitcakes is offline

Default Police seal off Salisbury restaurant over 'medical incident'

On 17 Sep 2018, abelard wrote
(in ):

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 10:17:50 +0100, Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
wrote:

On 17 Sep 2018, The Peeler wrote
(in article ):

On Sun, 16 Sep 2018 19:29:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling,

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45541249

"Police have sealed off a restaurant in Salisbury and the surrounding
area as a "precautionary measure" after two people were taken ill."

Getting a little jumpy, are they? I hardly think

That's right, you senile sucker of troll cock!

What have the poor folk of Salisbury done to deserve this nonsense?

Apart from live a few miles from Porton Down, of course.

it's the cathedral spire that concerns your masters...no-one
in rooshia knows how to build that high...

they have a doomsday machine installed up there that blows
a poisonous mist every time we question pootin's good will

Or maybe they are using it as a spy transmitting station?