Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Philadelphia Eagles Accept Mueller's Offer to Celebrate With Him

(Satire)

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — The Philadelphia Eagles have
accepted Robert Mueller’s invitation to come to his office and
celebrate their Super Bowl victory with him, Mueller has confirmed.

The special counsel said that he was "absolutely tickled" that the
Eagles had accepted his invitation. "I'm a huge fan of the Philadelphia
Eagles, and it turns out the feeling is mutual," he said.

According to one member of the team, the Eagles accepted Mueller's
invitation only after being assured that their visit would not in any
way distract the special counsel from "getting his job done."

"What Bob Mueller is doing is so much more important than any Super
Bowl," the Eagle player said. "If he wins, the whole world wins."

For his part, Mueller praised the Eagles for responding to his
invitation so quickly, adding, "I invited Trump to see me months ago,
and I still haven’t heard back."

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...brate-with-him