Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic

Default WHAT DOLF SAID AS THEY LOCKED HIM UP (IN A PLACE WHERE THE DOGSWOULDN'T BITE HIM)

"I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS: It is by will alone I set my mind in
motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the
lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

----------------
And then the jailor chuckled, saying, "Dolf, you may be looney now, but
soon, behind the walls of this keep, you shall become truly insane!"
Posted to alt.messianic,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.dear.whitehouse,aus.media-watch

I just wanted to note that "tooth" which the KERNEL had in the past boasted
about is a common category associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as
terrorism and that by such it proves that he is as EVIL minded as such
persons--and actively involved in supporting *TERRORISM*

His online conduct against me are acts of terrorism and for which he ought
to be arrested.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
"I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS: It is by will alone I set my mind in
motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the
lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

----------------
And then the jailor chuckled, saying, "Dolf, you may be looney now, but
soon, behind the walls of this keep, you shall become truly insane!"

dolf wrote:
Ned Latham wrote:
dolf wrote:

BESIDES clandestinely supporting ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC *PIKE* as a globalist
campaign of terrorism, what is it that you are attempting to conceal by
such untruthful characterisations of others?

I just wanted to note that "juice or liquid" and "drips" are common
categories associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as terrorism and
that as such it proves you are as EVIL minded as such persons

I've cut you off from Eternity and now get out of our country.

Have you been sneaking sips of Yao-Yap's red cordial, Dolt? Better get
yourself off to the funny farm for some reality pils.

Ned Latham wrote:
dolf wrote:

----smip----

I *NOTE* the signalling with a persona having Islamic / Catholic
empathy and raise a red flag for our Intelligence Services to place
you upon a watch list so as to determine your network associations.

Sadlu for your nalicious desires, Dolt, They have a few neurons to
play with.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

)

So it should.

The good thing here is that we have an Islamic notion of God in terms of
Alpha / Omega offering counsel on the paired category #349 - PERGAMOS.

Within Islamic terms the notion of Alpha (#1) / Omega (#9) is not a time
construct based on 364 days: julibees x 7^2, weeks x 7^1, days x 7^0 but is
obtained from a Pythagorean reduction applied to the total esoteric sum of
the septet series of magic squares:

-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...zByRmhKUURIZjg

#15 CE (#45) = 9
#34 CE (#136) = 1
#65 CE (#325) = 1
#111 CE (#666) = 9

#174 CE (#1225) = 1
#260 CE (#2080) = 1
#369 CE (#3321) = 9
#505 CE (#5050) = 1 as KETHER

#671 CE (#7381) = 1
#870 CE (#10440) = 9
#1105 CE (#14365) = 1
#1379 CE (#19306) = 1
#1695 CE (#25425) = 9
#2056 CE (#32896) = 1

"Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou
seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in
Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos {Pergamos-Pergamos
[G4010]: #349}, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia,
and unto Laodicea." [Revelation 1:11]

"And to the angel of the church in Pergamos {Pergamos-Pergamos [G4010]:
#349} write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two
edges;" [Revelation 2:12]

13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is:
and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those
days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where
Satan dwelleth.

14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that
hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock
before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to
commit fornication.

15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which
thing I hate.

16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against
them with the sword of my mouth.

17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the
churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna,
and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which
no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it." [Revelation 2:12-17 (KJV)]

dolf wrote:
dolf wrote:
dolf wrote:
The specific CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING for #237 - USE OF FORCE which I know
is associated to the Victoria Police Form by that #NUMBER. In times past
these organisations were often been associated with guilds and that their
other forms such as #47 (blank page letterhead) conforms to these
Categories etc.

.jackNote@zen: 4, row: 1, col: 1, nous: 47 [Super: #510 / #28 - Opposites
and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The
turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle, Ego: #480 / #47 - Ignorant Guides,
Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement, Parting,
Break-through; Tetra: 30 - Bold Resolution]

In anti-terrorist terms, the question is why police services are often
themselves the target of Islamic extremist events.

I readily observe NATURE and in this phenomenon event there is one instance
of #237 within this #337 hierarchy:

- http://www.grapple369.com?Zen:9,Row:4, Col:6,Nous:52

And from this we see "the blowing themselves up to pieces"

#6, #10, #80, #90, #80, #90, #50, #10 = puwts (H6327): 1) to scatter, be
dispersed, be scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow, overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal)
to be dispersed, be scattered; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to
be spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a)
(Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to dash to pieces;

#40, #300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1) (Piel) to cry out (for help),
shout;

#6, #70, #200, #80, #20, #40 = `oreph (H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck,
back; 1a) back of the neck; 1a1) of fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy (fig.);
1b) stiff of neck, obstinate (fig.);

Is actually by common category (ie. calling out Allahu Akbar) with apostasy
rather than holiness.

Whereas it's pairing is with holiness and thus the ambiguity itself may be
the driver for continuous events:

10, #200, #100, #1, #8, #30 = Israel (G2474): 1) the name given to the
patriarch Jacob (and borne by him in addition to his former name); 2) the
family or descendants of Israel, the race of Israel; 3) Christians, the
Israel of God (Gal 6:; 16) for not all those who draw their bodily descent
from Israel are true Israelites, ie. are those whom God pronounces to be
Israelites and has chosen to salvation;

Just a quick thought from my early investigations.

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness / INNER: #6 - Female Superiority,
Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - No Errancy, Without Embroiling,
Innocence, Pestilence; Tetra: 66 - Departure} #416 has 25 Categories:

#3, #2, #5, #6, #400 = gabhuwth (H1365): 1) haughtiness; #50, #8, #300, #2,
#50, #6 = chashab (H2803): 1) to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent,
make a judgment, imagine, count; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to
plan, devise, mean; 1a3) to charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value,
regard; 1a5) to invent; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be
esteemed; 1b2) to be computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c) (Piel);
1c1) to think upon, consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to do, devise,
plan; 1c3) to count, reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be considered; #30, #10,
#300, #6, #70 = Yeshuwa` (H3442): 1) son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and
successor to Moses as the leader of the children of Israel; led the
conquest of Canaan; 2) son of Jehozadak and high priest after the
restoration; 3) a priest in the time of David who had charge of the 9th
course; 4) a Levite in the reign of Hezekiah; 5) head of a Levitical house
which returned from captivity in Babylon; 6) father of a builder of the
wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah; 7) a town in southern Judah
reinhabited by the people of Judah after the return from captivity; #40,
#20, #6, #300, #10, #40 = Kuwshiy (H3569): 1) one of the descendants of
Cush the grandson of Noah through Ham and a member of that nation or
people; 2) one of Joab's couriers; 3) (TWOT) Ethiopian; #10, #40, #10,
#300, #6, #50 = muwsh (H4184): 1) to feel; 1a) (Qal) to feel; 1b) (Hiphil)
to feel; #6, #30, #40, #90, #200, #10, #40 = Mitsriy (H4713): 1) Egyptian -
an inhabitant or citizen of Egypt; 1a) an Egyptian; 1b) the Egyptian; #6,
#30, #60, #200, #50, #10, #20, #40 = ceren (H5633): 1) lord, ruler, tyrant;
2) axle; #6, #70, #200, #40, #50, #10, #40 = `armown (H6196): 1)
plane-tree; 1a) as stripped of bark; #6, #70, #200, #80, #20, #40 = `oreph
(H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck, back; 1a) back of the neck; 1a1) of
fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy (fig.); 1b) stiff of neck, obstinate (fig.);
#6, #10, #80, #90, #80, #90, #50, #10 = puwts (H6327): 1) to scatter, be
dispersed, be scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow, overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal)
to be dispersed, be scattered; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to
be spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a)
(Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to dash to pieces; #40, #90, #6, #200,
#50, #10, #20 = tsavva'r (H6677): 1) neck, back of neck; 1a) neck, back of
neck (of man); 1b) neck (of animals); #6, #100, #200, #50, #10, #50 = qeren
(Aramaic) (H7162): 1) horn; 1a) as musical instrument; 1b) symbolic (in
visions); 1c) of an animal; #200, #10, #200, #6 = riyr (H7388): 1) slime
juice or liquid, spittle; #10, #200, #70, #80, #6, #50 = ra`aph (H7491): 1)
to trickle, drip; 1a) (Qal) to trickle, drip; 1b) (Hiphil) to trickle; #40,
#300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1) (Piel) to cry out (for help), shout; #6,
#300, #50, #10, #50 = shen (Aramaic) (H8128): 1) tooth; #10, #300, #50, #6,
#50 = shena' (Aramaic) (H8133): 1) to change, be altered, be changed; 1a)
(P'al) to change, be changed; 1b) (Pael) to change, transform, frustrate;
1b1) different (participle); 1c) (Ithpael) to be changed; 1d) (Aphel) to
change, alter; #6, #300, #80, #9, #10, #5, #6 = Shephatyah (H8203): 1) a
son of David by Abital; David's 5th son; 2) head of a family of exiles
returning from Babylon with Zerubbabel; 3) another head of a family of
exiles returning from Babylon with Zerubbabel; 4) a Judaite, son of
Mahalaleel and father of Amariah; 5) a prince of Judah, son of Mattan and
one of the counsellors who advised king Zedekiah of Judah to kill the
prophet Jeremiah; 6) the Haruphite, one of David's mighty warriors who
joined him at Ziklag; 7) son of Maachah and prince of the tribe of Simeon
in the time of David; 8) son of king Jehoshaphat of Judah and brother to
his successor Jehoram; #400, #6, #10 = tav (H8420): 1) desire, mark; 1a)
mark (as a sign of exemption from judgment); #4, #70, #40, #1, #300, #1 =
doma (G1390): 1) a gift For Synonyms see entry 5839; #8, #30, #5, #8, #40,
#5, #50, #70, #200 = eleeo (G1653): 1) to have mercy on; 2) to help one
afflicted or seeking aid; 3) to help the afflicted, to bring help to the
wretched; 4) to experience mercy For Synonyms see entry 5842; #5, #50, #1,
#50, #300, #10 = enanti (G1725): 1) before; #5, #80, #1, #10, #50, #70,
#200 = epainos (G1868): 1) approbation, commendation, praise; #10, #1,
#300, #100, #5 = iatros (G2395): 1) a physician; #30, #5, #80, #100, #1,
#200 = lepra (G3014): 1) leprosy; 2) a most offensive, annoying, dangerous,
cutaneous disease, the virus of which generally pervades the whole body,
common in Egypt and the East;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #25 - What's behind it all?, Imaging the
Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 10 -
Defectiveness, Distortion / INNER: #21 - Guiding the Physical, Emptying the
Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Reciprocity, Conjoining, Influence (wooing),
Feelings; Tetra: 42 - Going to Meet} #349 has 12 Categories:

#8, #30, #6, #300, #5 = chaluwshah (H2476): 1) weakness, defeat,
prostration; #5, #30, #6, #8, #300 = Lowchesh (H3873): 1) father of a chief
of Jerusalem after the exile who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah; #40,
#100, #9, #200 = miqtar (H4729): 1) place of sacrificial smoke, altar,
hearth, incense; #5, #60, #200, #80, #4 = carpad (H5636): 1) an
unidentified desert plant; 1a) meaning doubtful; perhaps brier, nettle;
#80, #9, #10, #200, #10, #40 = patuwr (H6358): 1) opened; 1a) (Qal)
dismissed; 1b) (Hiphil) shoot out; #6, #30, #100, #200, #8, #5 = qorchah
(H7144): 1) baldness, bald; #6, #30, #200, #6, #7, #50, #10, #40 = razan
(H7336): 1) (Qal) to be weighty, be judicious, be commanding; #6, #2, #300,
#30, #6, #5 = shalvah (H7962): 1) quietness, ease, prosperity; #10, #200,
#100, #1, #8, #30 = Israel (G2474): 1) the name given to the patriarch
Jacob (and borne by him in addition to his former name); 2) the family or
descendants of Israel, the race of Israel; 3) Christians, the Israel of God
(Gal 6:; 16) for not all those who draw their bodily descent from Israel
are true Israelites, ie. are those whom God pronounces to be Israelites and
has chosen to salvation; #20, #70, #100, #10, #50, #9, #10, #70, #10 =
Korinthios (G2881): 1) a Corinthian, and inhabitant of Corinth; #40, #10,
#200, #9, #10, #70, #10 = misthios (G3407): 1) employed for hire, hired;
#80, #5, #100, #3, #1, #40, #70, #50 = Pergamos (G4010): 1) a city of Mysia
Minor, in Asia Minor, the seat of the dynasties of Attalus and Eumenes,
famous for its temple of Aesculapius and the invention and manufacture of
parchment. The river Selinus flowed through it and the Cetius ran past it.
It was the birthplace of the physician Galen, and had a great royal
library. It had a Christian church.;

It isn't accessible within the temporal reality so it is beyond your reach
but not necessarily beyond mine (ie. this theoretical mathematical noumenon
is a natural product of my own mind and it conforms entirely) which has had
some more practice in cognising these zones within the supra-natural realm.

I'm just wondering if it may act as a neurological trigger.

I shall try to contemplate upon it some more and see if I push that thought
into that sub-consciousness area and see what I can find ...

It is only informal research and all I can do really is document the
occasional episodes....

- dolf

dolf wrote:
I don't know anything about the plane (ie. I use another metaphysical and
metempirical category for plane crashes/engine failures/combustions
and have over 5 hits already

I have a neural linguistic bridge into that realm and each time I cognise
that specific prose there has always been within 24 hours a corresponding
phenomena.

In one instance it was a street performer who was juggling fire and burnt
her leg terribly and her screaming was so loud as to terrifying--I am
trying not to cognise it whilst I write about it even.

Leg was a category provided by that narrative.

) crash but I am just saying by a common #337
element of association (ie. I've had 3 thunders already) what appears to
you as an accident (a Greek notion) is to me a supra-natural aspect of time
itself in which we all exist, move and have our being.

If force is applied to any one category such as #337 (ie. I have two events
and one I was consciously involved with) the theory is that such force will
seep to all areas where the Category exists and thus we ought to readily
observe a number of paranormal events.

Here is the temporal list for this category so that you might be watchful:

- http://www.grapple369.com?telos:337

- dolf

dolf wrote:
Misschien moeten we het volgende keer een groter doel proberen ...

0630 hrs = #337

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:6.30

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 6, nous: 72 [Super: #337 / #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #307 /
#72 - Self-Love, Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Adversity, Obstacles,
Limping, Obstruction, Afoot; Tetra: 79 - Difficulties]

23 May 2017 = #337

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.5.23

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Super: #337 / #24 - Important
Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay,
Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego: #474 /
#63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake,
Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

BENEDICT BROOK (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 1245 UUR OP 24 MEI 2017: "Onverwacht - en
extreem luid - Bangrocks wakker Sydneysiders:

Meteoroloog Steph Spackman reed om 4.30 uur naar het werk toen de donder
haar stootte. 'Ik was bij Epping toen ik een enorme thunderclap hoorde,'
vertelde ze nieuws.com.au.

De bliksemkraken bleken bijzonder luid op de noordkust van Sydney. '

-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...3db734191d6225

DOLF: "IK ZEG NIET MEER DAN DAN DIT:

Het is alleen met wil, ik stel mijn gedachten in beweging. Het is door het
sap van Sapho dat gedachten de snelheid verwerven, de lippen vlekken
verwerven, de vlekken worden een waarschuwing.

Het is alleen met wil, ik stel mijn gedachten in beweging.

👽👽👽👽👽"

- http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Mentat

Hein 2017 boerenjongens@groeneweidenet wrote:

MALDEN - In Malden nabij Nijmegen is vanmorgen in alle vroegte een
zweefvliegtuig van de Nijmeegse Aeroclub gecrasht, meteen nadat het was
opgestegen.

De piloot en een leerlingvlieger zijn volgens de politie niet gewond
geraakt. Het toestel is meteen na de start via een boom op de grond
terecht gekomen. Niemand raakte daarbij gewond, aldus
politievoorlichter José Albers.

de oorzaak is van wordt nu onderzocht. Het ongeval gebeurde rond 6.30 uur.

#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."

Posted to alt.messianic,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.dear.whitehouse,aus.media-watch

On 5/25/2017 7:04 AM, dolf wrote:
I just wanted to note that "tooth" which the KERNEL had in the past boasted
about is a common category associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as
terrorism and that by such it proves that he is as EVIL minded as such
persons--and actively involved in supporting *TERRORISM*

His online conduct against me are acts of terrorism and for which he ought
to be arrested.

Dolf, when they put me in prison, will I be a "favorite" among muscular
black men?
Riddle me that.

Posted to aus.media-watch,alt.messianic,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.dear.whitehouse

-- We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we
shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender

Unfortunately for you that quote means something to other people who matter
and you have now been placed within the quadrant of an enemy by your giving
material support as *PIKE* to a globalist campaign of ISLAMIC/CATHOLIC
extremism as terrorism.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - Victory of the Daleks - The Paradigm Daleks"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntKtkOE3DLI

It will do you no good to continue...

FOAD TOAD

- dolf

On 5/25/2017 7:04 AM, dolf wrote:
I just wanted to note that "tooth" which the KERNEL had in the past boasted
about is a common category associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as
terrorism and that by such it proves that he is as EVIL minded as such
persons--and actively involved in supporting *TERRORISM*

His online conduct against me are acts of terrorism and for which he ought
to be arrested.

Dolf, when they put me in prison, will I be a "favorite" among muscular
black men?
Riddle me that.

-- WALLS ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP THESE CATHOLIC / ISLAMIC MONSTERS OUT

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 25 May, 2017

GOD IS WITH ME
AS YOU CAN SEE
NOT WITH POPERY
NOR ISLAMIC TERRORIST BE.

They are illusionists only ...

Nous: #63
Time: 04:10 hrs
Date: 2017.5.23
Torah: #1 #50 #10 %81 = #61
Dao: Origins in Reversal, Consider Beginnings
Tetra: #62 - Doubt
I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock, thunder)

Latin: Decantatus {God of virtues} Alt: Yzalel {Deliverance of God} {
1. HELPS CONQUER & TO OBTAIN RELEASE FROM SIEGE
2. THE SCIENCES & ARTS
3. THE MEDITATION OF THE WISE
4. Souchoe
}
Asa {Physician; cure}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.5.23

BENEDICT BROOK (NEWS.COM.AU) @ 1245 HOURS ON 24 MAY 2017: "Unexpected and
extremely loud bang rocks awake Sydneysiders:

Meteorologist Steph Spackman was travelling to work at 4.30am when the
thunder jolted her. 'I was at Epping when I heard a huge thunderclap
overhead,' she told news.com.au.

The lightning cracks appeared to be particularly loud on Sydneys north
shore."

-
http://www.news.com.au/technology/en...3db734191d6225

DOLF: "I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS:

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of Sapho
that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.

👽👽👽👽👽"

- http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Mentat

..jackNote@zen: 3, row: 2, col: 7, nous: 63 [Date: 2017.5.23, Time: 2327
hrs, Super:#337 / #24 - Important Distinctions, Trouble from Indulgence;
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Waiting, Moistened, Arriving;
Tetra: 18 - Waiting, Ego:#474 / #63 - Origins in Reversal, Consider
Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Quake, Thunderclap, Shake, The arousing (shock,
thunder); Tetra: 62 - Doubt]

Given the recent and relentless instances of Catholic / Islamic soddened
and insipid religious values basis as the cultural cause (as their higher
love so called but nonetheless fascist idealism) célèbre of unlawful and
unconstitutional cyber-warfare in being the culmination of over a decade of
such covert and systematic religious/political human rights abuses.

Just how far does the Pope want to take this metaphorical nonsense of the
necessity of "WALLS"?

The notion of fire walls in Information Technology terms means nothing to
these dogmatic religionists and not since Sodom and Gomorrah has the world
seen such transgression of the home, community and dignity of the person by
such *PIKE*.

SEE REPORT HE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...lhoYngxd2Vobnc

They have a specific tag #KORPPIONOIKEUS which means "the raven/rape is
right (Dolf is justice)" and is the tag line for a globalist Catholic /
Islamist / et al campaign of criminalised amorality of *PIKE* as having a
violent psychosexual as malice intent against the person of another and the
audacity to claim that any complaint against their conduct is only bigotry
against them.

THE RAVENS (ie. REAL BIRDS) HAVE EVEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME DOWN THE STREET AND
TO MY HOME SO I WONDER WHAT IT COULD BE BY NATURE GROANING TOWARDS ME SO?

GEERT (Dutch Politician) OR DOLF (as Natural / Common Law proponent and
advocate of egalitarian human rights: HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T])?

SEE IMAGE HE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz...1lnZ2g0OUtSM1k

ROYALTY3850 (JEWS RULE): "The Jews are an Am Segulah a treasured people.
HaShem the G-d of Israel loves His people the Jews very, very, very much.

The Jews keep and guard HaShems Torah as given to Moshe Rebbenu (Our
Teacher). The Torah is the best set of Laws, Statues and Ordinances ever
given to mankind in this case the Jews."

DOLF: "You are such a liar:

'The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the
children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if
so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation
of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason
of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of
corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain
together until now.

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the
Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption,
to wit, the redemption of our body.' [Romans 8:16-23 (KJV)]

*WE* *ARE* *HERE* *BUT* *WE* *ARE* *WAITING* *FOR* *THE* *REST* *OF* *THE*
*CHILDREN*"

ALI (JACODAR242): "Dolf, who are you?"

DOLF: "Just a breath with no capacity for any self declaration.

An aspiration followed by an expiration with no actuality:

I AM!"

ALI (JACODAR242): "Who are you?

What name did you get at birth?"

DOLF: "I AM my own special creation...

YOUTUBE: "The anthem of John Barrowman - I am what I am - Royal Albert Hall
2010"

- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW-AxyBQ1kA

#15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111 ... #175 ... #260 {64 meta descriptor
prototypes} ... #369 {encapsulated use of those prototypes to define #81
elements}

One could then apply the view from the Torah as to the relativity of these
cosmic nature cycles:

#15 = (Adam) Garden
#34 = (Noah) Waters (ie. Collegium and binomial noumenclature)
#65 = (Abraham) Overthrow
#111 = (Moses) Departure

The Jews otherwise share that #72 worldview {Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER} as the concept of EVIL depicted within the TORAH's Genesis account
of Adam/Eve and their fall into sin aswith Roman Empire Governance, Roman
Catholicism, Islam, Freemasonry and German Fascism.

It is not puzzling at all they did the same as the Romans to whom they were
a vassal State. [Romans 1:32]

DOLF: "As you pretend to be non-religious but your lexicon of names betrays
that claim."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "So you never heard the saying 'know your enemy'?"

DOLF: "And don't eliminate factors out {ie. #15 ... #34 ... #65 ... #111
etc } of the conversation as it shows a lack of honest intent."

FLOGGING A DEAD HORSE: "AFAIC, those are just random numbers.

They're meaningless to me."

DOLF: "These two statements by you are mutually contradictory and are
false, in that they clearly indicate you neither 'know your enemy', nor are
you anonymously engaged within any activity other than disinformation by
semantical convolution.

Learn something about transcendence (as we are before you in *all*
*things*) you arsewipe and don't engage within acronyms unless your
audience speaks that same language.

Who is your enemy?

If not those that deploy the 8x8 magic square as #260 = RAVEN (H64 is the
encapsulated improper use of the DAOist I CHING meta-descriptor prototypes
within the #81 schema) intrinsic to the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER as the basis of those religious belief systems, which is only a
METHODOLOGY by transposition and I own the alternative as a PARADIGM of
GLOBAL GOVERNANCE associated to the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER.

It is associated to a Dutch-Japanese cartoon called Alfred J. Kwak which
appeared in 3 April 1989 to 29 March 1990.

It has been a huge concern which involved Finnish, Swedish, Colombian
Catholic mafia, Islamists and united with others as people who are located
within Australia: "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the
landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall
fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." [We Shall Fight on the
Beaches, by Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill as delivered at the House of
Commons, Westminster on 4 June 1940]

- dolf

- http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/23/po...ing/index.html

(the preview as image links to this post of truth and good things have been
censored by Facebook--which side are they then on?)

Initial Post: 23 May, 2017