Posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.messianic
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default WHAT DOLF SAID AS THEY LOCKED HIM UP (IN A PLACE WHERE THE DOGSWOULDN'T BITE HIM)

"I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE THAN THIS: It is by will alone I set my mind in
motion. It is by the juice of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the
lips acquire stains, the stains become a
warning. It is by will alone I set my mind in motion."

And then the jailor chuckled, saying, "Dolf, you may be looney now, but
soon, behind the walls of this keep, you shall become truly insane!"