Posted to alt.messianic,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.home.repair,alt.dear.whitehouse,aus.media-watch
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_19_] is offline

Default -- WHAT DOLF SAID AS THEY LOCKED HIM UP (IN A PLACE WHERE THEDOGS WOULDN'T BITE HIM)

On 5/25/2017 7:04 AM, dolf wrote:
I just wanted to note that "tooth" which the KERNEL had in the past boasted
about is a common category associated with Islamic / Catholic extremism as
terrorism and that by such it proves that he is as EVIL minded as such
persons--and actively involved in supporting *TERRORISM*

His online conduct against me are acts of terrorism and for which he ought
to be arrested.

Dolf, when they put me in prison, will I be a "favorite" among muscular
black men?
Riddle me that.