Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default doing things right

Midmorning yesterday, I ordered a battery operated wall clock through
Amazon. It arrived TODAY, Sunday, at about 9:30 AM.

INCREDIBLE!! Amazon has their stuff down pat. Would that others, like
Microsoft, I'm thinking especially of their latest and greatest. Does all
sorts of stuff people don't want; forced updates that people don't want.
Lots of stuff people don't wan't and can't stop All the characteristics of
a virus.

Amazon says, do it better.

Microsoft says, screw them they'll do as we say because we know better.