Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default doing things right

On Sun, 3 Jun 2018 16:16:17 -0400, Wade Garrett

One wonders about a business model that thinks it's good idea to spend
the extra money to deliver a wall clock to a retail customer the next
day, a Sunday even...

Evidently a very successful one. The promise two day delivery and give it.

Now you mention why on Sunday. Just take a good look around you.
Unlike growing up, Sunday is no longer a special day. Used to be,
Sunday is when many went to church, we went to visit relatives, dinner
at grand mom's and so forth. Now, Sunday is just another day. It is
the busiest day at the supermarket and just another work day for those
in retail.

While I agree with you, most people don't and want what they ordered.