Posted to alt.home.repair

Default GUNSand DRUGS are BAD

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:03:59 -0400, Tekkie® wrote:

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 07 Apr 2018 17:08:11 -0500, Martin Robbins
wrote:

Guns and Drugs are BAD.

VERY BAD!

Never do Drugs or use Guns....

Both of them KILL....

The fake general; formally known as Stormin Norman strikes again.

Feel free to live on your knees. I prefer to be ankle deep in spent
brass, sending a wall of hot lead down range to threats.

Are you eating those colorful Tide pods with drugs?

I don't think the asshat has enough cojones...

Of course not. Crusades are important to dumb****s...

Let them vent and hit them with truth and facts.

I hate stupid people.

Please allow me leeway. I wasn't born with it but I worked at a skool
diztrick.

--
Tekkie

Drugs are Bad. [email protected] Home Repair 0 December 28th 17 09:38 AM
DIY Drugs Rick UK diy 14 March 6th 06 10:10 PM
Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0 Martin Smith Home Repair 1 January 30th 06 02:42 PM
Ron Jacobson Smears Ben Cramer About Drugs aka Healthy inmates in concentration camps! V2.0 Martin Smith Home Repair 0 January 30th 06 11:38 AM
TV Drugs raid - how not to open a door BAH UK diy 7 September 25th 03 05:33 PM