Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Idiot Alert!

On 03-Apr-18 11:18 AM, Peeler wrote:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:20:12 +0100, Nightjar, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

I thought they didn't use anything, I've never seen anything round them,
and judging by the photos, they don't work too good.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-contain...ce-at-high-sea

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.

Colin Bignell
Posted to alt.home.repair

troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

I thought they didn't use anything, I've never seen anything round them,
and judging by the photos, they don't work too good.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-contain...ce-at-high-sea

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.
Colin Bignell

Penis Peeler has a hardon for The Swordsman so he/she/it clogs up the newsgroup with its personal attacks on The Cutting Edge or anyone who responds to JWS. Everyone who can, has killfiled Penis Peeler so it's not even seen. It's like a dog off in the distance howling at the moon. It must be lonely being afflicted with such a mental illness. I do sort of pity Penis Head. O_o

Watch it howl and complain about this post. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 17:06:21 +0100, Nightjar, another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.

ONLY a mentally challenged, troll-feeding, real idiot would ever make such
an idiotic statement!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 09:22:42 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Senile Monster drooled and
driveled again:

He THRIVES on fools like you!

At least his trolls are sometimes interesting. You could learn from that.
Colin Bignell

Penis Peeler has a hardon for The Swordsman so he/she/it clogs up the
newsgroup with its personal attacks on The Cutting Edge or anyone who
responds to JWS. Everyone who can, has killfiled Penis Peeler so it's not
even seen. It's like a dog off in the distance howling at the moon. It
must be lonely being afflicted with such a mental illness. I do sort of
pity Penis Head. O_o

Watch it howl and complain about this post. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Drooling Senile Monster

....and yet more dribble dripping out of the lonely senile decrepit old
fart's gob! LOL