Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spraypainting without a mask

replying to mark Ransley, juhbh wrote:
I am 12 and I spray paint about once in a while like every 2 months and
nothing happened to me, without a mask.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...sk-490029-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 8:14:10 PM UTC-6, juhbh wrote:
replying to mark Ransley, juhbh wrote:
I am 12 and I spray paint about once in a while like every 2 months and
nothing happened to me, without a mask.
--

By the time you're 22, you'll need a double lung transplant if you're still alive. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Morbid Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to juhbh, Qwerty wrote:
Bruh, you weren't even born when this post was made

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...sk-490029-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/20/2018 9:56 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 8:14:10 PM UTC-6, juhbh wrote:
replying to mark Ransley, juhbh wrote:
I am 12 and I spray paint about once in a while like every 2 months and
nothing happened to me, without a mask.
--

By the time you're 22, you'll need a double lung transplant if you're still alive. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Morbid Monster

Guy I know got a touch of asbestosis cutting it numerous times without a
mask. He thought doing it outdoors that the dust would blow away.

I know it is an old post but there is a lesson here. Rule of thumb is
that if something causes a haze in the air, a dust mask should be used.

Painters may need more than a dust mask if solvents are involved.

Spraypainting tips Steve B Metalworking 10 April 16th 06 09:33 AM
Does The 3M Woodworking Dusk Mask Irritate Your Throat? x071907 Home Repair 2 April 4th 04 06:35 PM
Half mask filters CandT UK diy 0 February 16th 04 11:25 AM
Where to find dust mask? SteveB Home Repair 13 January 30th 04 04:06 AM