SteveB

Default Where to find dust mask?

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Steve

Punch

"SteveB" wrote in message
I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back

on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose,

coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of

diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a

seller?

Steve

here's a dumb question did you ask the people at work, where they got
there's?

also they sell them at homedepot, canadien tire.

m Ransley

They are sold everywhere even Ace Hardware, probably Wall Mart to,

Duke

"SteveB" wrote in message news:
I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back

on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose,

coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of

diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a

seller?

Steve

Try Google again using one of the key words of _respirator_.

m Ransley

You must have googled Furnace Filter or fish fry , Try respirator.
3m makes them.

SteveB

"Duke" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message news:
I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a

cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back

on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose,

coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of

diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of.

Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a

seller?

Steve

Try Google again using one of the key words of _respirator_.

Already tried respirator, and didn't find the model I wanted. Also tried
_respirator_ and got only two hits, neither helpful.

Thanks.

Steve

AJ Ass of AHR

Punch Drunk wondered

here's a dumb question

Leave it to you to ask it.
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:49:24 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Where did the others get 'em? Perhaps you could ask them the
name of the manufacturer and the model of the mask? G

Barry
Phisherman

wrote:

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Steve

I have a Dustfoe 88 (I think that's the right #). Anyway, this mask
fits tightly against the face with a rubber seal, has two valves to
prevent glasses from fogging up, adjustable straps, and replaceable
filters. The hourglass-shaped fabric filters replace very easily.
If you have a beard, it won't work well. This mask is about the best
investment in my woodshop, about $30. Talking through it doesn't work
well. You can Google (or Froogle), to find it.

jim

SteveB wrote:

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Steve

i bet the guys at work cant read your mind... better ask them where they
got them from... bet no one here knows where they got them....

Ev Dugan

wrote:

I have seen some guys at work that wear a particular type of dust mask.
They are high quality and made out of a neoprene shell. They have a cloth
filter, and two small exhaust ports. They have a velcro closure in back on
the strap that goes around the neck. They cover the mouth and nose, coming
up to about where your glasses rest on your nose. They are kind of diamond
shaped.

I have searched Google and entered every keyword I can think of. Someone
makes them. Someone sells them. Can anyone here help lead me to a seller?

Steve

Try http://www.conney.com/ They have a sizeable number of
respiratory protection devices. Also try these others:

http://www.wwhardware.com/
http://www.rockler.com/
http://www.northerntool.com/

Recommend you discuss respiratory protection with your firm's safety
officer, as well as your co-workers.
Punch

"AJ Ass of AHR" wrote in message
Punch Drunk wondered

here's a dumb question

Leave it to you to ask it.

wanted to ask the basic's first so morons like yourself can follow along.

by the way how is your wife, did she heal up???

funny thing those std's

punch

SteveB

"Ev Dugan" wrote in message

Recommend you discuss respiratory protection with your firm's safety
officer, as well as your co-workers.

Man, oh, man, if you were here, I'd take you and your wife out to a prime
rib dinner!

Absolutely brilliant!

Question: Why should I have to pay for PPE for a workplace environmental
hazard?

Answer: I shouldn't.

Tomorrow, I shall breach the issue with fellow workers, and the seller of
these masks. I am sure he would like to sell one to every interested fork
driver at full retail with the company paying for it.

BTW, I found them at www.breathesmogmasks.com

Take a look, and thanks again.

Steve

Mark

SteveB wrote:
"Ev Dugan" wrote in message

Recommend you discuss respiratory protection with your firm's safety
officer, as well as your co-workers.

Man, oh, man, if you were here, I'd take you and your wife out to a prime
rib dinner!
Absolutely brilliant!
Question: Why should I have to pay for PPE for a workplace environmental
hazard?
Answer: I shouldn't.
Tomorrow, I shall breach the issue with fellow workers, and the seller of
these masks. I am sure he would like to sell one to every interested fork
driver at full retail with the company paying for it.

Crack Head.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart.
(S. Clemens, A.K.A. Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure
ends the suspense. (Gaz, r.moto)